BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Anna M.
Newton
I love this finishing powder. I know I probably shouldn’t but I put it over my entire face once my B.B. cream is on. It really gets my eyes ready for eyeshadow that way it doesn’t feel so sticky. It helps with the blending of my contour as well.
Deanna C.
San Angelo, TX
NYX Studio Finishing Powder is an affordable option for a finishing powder. It’s buttery soft, and holds makeup in place. It’s a natural, no color finish but soft to the touch. I wish it last a little longer.
Kaitlin W.
Moorefield
I wanted to love this product sooo much. It's affordable but it's just not for me. I use it to bake under my eyes and if you go in after and apply your highlight on your cheek bone the highlight doesn't show up where you baked under your eyes.
Cinthya S.
Does the job for a great price! I’ve bought this product 3 times now and am never disappointed. It’s a matte finish, easy to apply, but it did take me an embarrassingly long time trying to open it initially.
Becky I.
Temecula , CA
I love NYX products but this one was a thumbs down for me. The powder had a horrible smell to it. It wasn’t easy to apply. I would dip my brush in it and once I moved the brush the product would go everywhere. It gave me major ghostface flash back. I would not recommend this. The white spots in the photo is the powder.
Trina L.
I really like how well it works, my face is very oily and this definitely helps me keep my face dry all day. However, it stinks... Bad. I hate it for 15 minutes after I put it on because it smells so awful.
Melaina S.
Reston, VA
It’s very very drying and it almost looked ghostly and white on me and under my eyes. It did cause flashback and it just was not a good look it creased a lot and didn’t keep my makeup looking very flawless
Sarah M.
Phoenix, AZ
This does a great job covering up those fine lines! Not only did it sit well on my concealer, my under eyes were brightened and my skin looked flawless! This powder has taken “baking” to a whole new level!
Lindsey M.
Perry
Picked this product up not long ago when looking for a cheaper finishing powder. It does the job but it’s nothing absolutely amazing. Easy to apply and doesn’t make your face ghostly white like some finishing powders I’ve owned in the past.
Erica T.
Hawthorne, NJ
Do not get this!!! It’s the worst finishing powder I ever used... It gives you major flash back... I wouldn’t recommend this this to anyone.... you can spend a dollar or two more for a better product......
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.