BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lovely J.
McDonough , GA
I’ve been using for about a year now I wanted to try it cause I couldn’t afford the kind I actually wanted it’s affordable and works just as well as any other powder you can find it at your nearest Ulta or wherever they sell most Nyx products!
Nikki P.
Sanford, NC
This powder is my go-to definitely! I love it and it keeps my face looking great for hours! I don't use sun screen beaus of my skin but I'm a little oily and it can sometimes come through! I love it though!
Bryanna I.
Always used this powder and has never failed me. I have oily skin and it has always help keep my make up in place and great for setting the under eyes to prevent concealer from creasing. Overall a good setting powder.
Brittney N.
Concord, VA
Did not like this powder at all! I was so excited to try this product and I regret buying it. It made my face super cakey only minutes after application. Would not recommend this to anyone, especially if you are gunna use it to set your concelear. 😡
Cassie W.
New Palestine, IN
This is not a good finishing powder at all. It gives the absolute worst flashback, and the consistency is so chalky that it falls right off of whatever product you are using to apply it. It is way too light even for extremely fair skin tones.
Anna T.
I love this powder I set it under my eyes and my makeup stays on all day. It is truly translucent, and doesn't leave any color. I won't buy any other setting powder because this one looks good in all lighting and photos plus it's a good price.
Brittany M.
Jackson
Favorite setting powder! Goes on smoothly and evenly. Lasts me about a month and the price is great for what you get! My makeup lasts for hours without looking greasy! I will buy this product again and again
amaris r.
Staten Island, NY
this product is so good it really helped mattify any oily spots and set my foundation well without making it look cakey. it did emphasize my dry spots a bit but if i use a good moisturizing primer it won't.
Katelyn W.
Mesa, AZ
Light flashback, but overall an excellent product. Very easy to apply and beginner friendly packaging. Helps makeup longevity and finish nicely. Affordable and easy to find, I would absolutely buy it again.
Kiari H.
I got this thinking I'll save money. End up throwing it away. I hate this! It's makes my under eyes all cakey and crappy! I have oil skin and it drys the crap out of them! I would not recommend this to my worst enemy!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.