BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Violet M.
San jose, CA
This powder is amazing for oily skin.
When I use this I don't have to touch up all day and it even makes your pores nearly invisible. It also doesn't leave that powdery look under the eyes that most powders do
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
This gives a tiny bit of flash back, ( for darker skin tones I’ve noticed the flash back is worse than on paler skin tones ) but it’s a nice setting powder that doesn’t crease or set into wrinkles
Emily M.
Indianapolis, IN
I did not particularly like this stuff. It grabbed at my skin and made me look really powdery/cakey. I hardly wear setting powder, but I will not be reaching for this stuff again. There are so many more powders that do that job better.
Katie J.
Sparks , NV
i do not recommended this powder. it’s very thin so it does not stay on face to bake , it’s not easy to apple . it has a lot of flash back as well . i mean it was 5$ but you might as well invest into a better product
Karoline B.
Orlando, FL
This product absolutely sucks. I am a NYX lover but this product was such a bust. It looked so bad and it feels even worse on the skin. It honestly feels like talc powder..or chalk powder. Horrible product.
Eliana K.
Sanford , FL
This finishing powder is a good price but on my skin I found that it was just average. It was sometimes good sometimes not so good. Sometimes it would settle into fine lines and cake up on the sides of my nose.
DeAnna S.
Harmony, NC
I love this product! I use this every time I'm doing my makeup. It feels soft and actually helps keep my oil away as I have very oily skin. I will always buy this product, and highly recommend it to anyone!
Cassie W.
New Palestine, IN
This is not a good finishing powder at all. It gives the absolute worst flashback, and the consistency is so chalky that it falls right off of whatever product you are using to apply it. It is way too light even for extremely fair skin tones.
Madison S.
Works great and very easy and clean. Put it on directly after your concealer so that you have no smears or smudges or creases on your face. Makes everything stay and last longer. Get it from ultra or target.
rachael o.
Temecula, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Not the best finishing powder I used. After baking, it kind of clumps together under the eyes and other areas on my face. Its okay for its price, but its definitely not a favorite. Doesn’t really give that super flawless look, but its not bad
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.