BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lani N.
Murray, UT
Pretty good, a nice Dupe for the the Laura Mercia finishing powder. But I do suggest for women of color it does leave a flash back when you take pictures and stuff. So be very careful using this to go out at night
Alondra S.
Firebaugh, CA
What I don’t like is that there’re flashblack but other than that it sets it good but after a while it starts caking up unless you blot then that’s good but my skin is combination skin I feel like maybe that’s why
Maitland H.
Love this finishing powder! It’s amazing!! It stays on all day, doesn’t sweat off, you can wear it by itself or set your foundation with it! All over great product! I would recommend anyone to try it at least once!
Diamond K.
Unfortunately this translucent powder looked very white on my deep complexion skin so I was unable to use this product as a finishing powder without looking ghostly. HOWEVER, I still like to use this powder before applying foundation in order to help keep my face matte on these hot summer days.
Rebecca B.
Holtsville, NY
I think the setting powder works really well and is definitely a good price. It's easy to apply and I have combination skin and use this to set my make up it gives you a matte finish I would definitely buy it again
Can R.
Union City, OH
I use this daily! I am so glad that I found this product! It gets the job done and it is very cost effective as well. I typically purchase this at Wal-Mart or Ulta. Both stores in my area carry it. High recommend!
Stephanie K.
San Diego, CA
This is by far my most used finishing powder that I keep in my kit for bridal clients and my own makeup bag! The finish is soft and luminous and completely translucent. Fabulous for photos as well as everyday wear!
Lauren Y.
Concord, NC
This finishing powder is ok. It’s not bad but it’s not my favorite. I have noticed that bc of the HD you shouldn’t take any pictures with your flash on while your wearing it bc it WILl show up on your face in the picture.
Kathleen S.
Love this powder. It sets the makeup, doesn't crease, and I don't have to reapply it through the day. It's so affordable and works just as well as higher end products. I would totally buy this again. Recommend!
Lexi B.
Murfreesboro
I am not a fan of this product. I used to use it to bake with. This powder gives you major flash back. I wouldn't recommend this to bake with maybe to just set your face with. But I wouldn't even use it for that..
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.