BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Haley S.
Knoxville
The price wasn’t bad for a drug store product. But it lasted me only a couple of weeks and they flash back was very awful I wouldn’t recommend for a setting powder, there are way better drugstore products out there
Tina B.
Lusby, MD
Just using it up. Keeps my face from getting oily for the most part, mostly great for under eye transfer. Gives me an asthma attack if I breathe while applying (just hold breath)... I'd recommend for a cheap option
Hollie P.
Melbourne, FL
I use this for my concealer and it works pretty well. It makes my skin look flawless after initial application. Unfortunately it does fade out throughout the day and you have to reapply for chance getting the eye wrinkles back. Not bad for the price.
Adara C.
I really like this product it really helps seal in your makeup for the day! If you have oily skin it does help with the shine but I've found it can almost go the opposite and dry it out a little so you'll want to make sure that you use a face primer!
Can R.
Union City, OH
I use this daily! I am so glad that I found this product! It gets the job done and it is very cost effective as well. I typically purchase this at Wal-Mart or Ulta. Both stores in my area carry it. High recommend!
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
II love this product a lot it’s very cheap if you’re broke this is the product that you want to stick with the last you for a long time and he gets the job done find it at Walmart dollar store target anywhere that you could buy Nick stuff it’s amnd
Diamond K.
Unfortunately this translucent powder looked very white on my deep complexion skin so I was unable to use this product as a finishing powder without looking ghostly. HOWEVER, I still like to use this powder before applying foundation in order to help keep my face matte on these hot summer days.
Alejandra M.
Jamaica, NY
This setting powder has been awesome for my makeup routine. I have combination skin and like to have a matte finish and this has been an awesome product for this and to keep my makeup in place. Would definitely recommend.
Stephanie K.
San Diego, CA
This is by far my most used finishing powder that I keep in my kit for bridal clients and my own makeup bag! The finish is soft and luminous and completely translucent. Fabulous for photos as well as everyday wear!
Nicole D.
Virginia Bch, VA
It’s a really good finishing powder! It sets my concealer very well and it gives a natural look to my skin and I love that. The only complain that I have about it is the packaging. It always makes a mess when you open it.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.