BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sarah Z.
Germantown
This product is pretty good at a drugstore price point. To be honest, I haven't really paid attention to how it compares to my high end setting powders, but it does go on very smooth and blurs a lot of imperfections.
Natasha W.
Northport
I wish I could give less than 1 Star. This is suppose to be a dupe for Laura mercier, but who ever said that obviously never tried the LM one. If you like having flashback and looking literally white than you’ll like this
Michele L.
Just recently purchased this and I'm completely in love with it!! It keeps my under eye makeup from creasing and doesn't leave a white cast in pictures. Only con is it seems to get everywhere each time I open it.
Brooke B.
Hamilton, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I like the overall quality of this product but I don’t feel like there is a lot for the price. There is slight flashback but it does provide a nice matte finish. I probably wouldn’t buy again just because of the lack of product in the actual container.
Raquel L.
I wanted to love this powder, but I didn't. It poofs everywhere when you open the container, which does happen with most loose powders. It made my face feel soft and look kind of airbrushed, but it leaves a white cast and exaggerates any dry skin you may have! I prefer elf HD powder.
Lauren F.
Richmond
Purchased at: Target
love this powder as an everyday finish on top of my foundation. It does a great job of setting my makeup without getting cakey during the day and it’s easy enough to reapply throughout the day when needed especially because it is a translucent powder!
Adara C.
I really like this product it really helps seal in your makeup for the day! If you have oily skin it does help with the shine but I've found it can almost go the opposite and dry it out a little so you'll want to make sure that you use a face primer!
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
This is good for all over the face but not for under the eyes. It has SO much flashback and doesn't really work to set concealer so if that's why you want it this is not the powder for you. Definitely don't use this is if you want to take flash pictures.
Lorna D.
Shreveport, LA
I tried this powder hoping it would keep my skin matte finished and feel good on my skin. This sunk into my pores and made my face overly dry. will not try again
Megan A.
Shamokin, PA
This is without a doubt the worst nyx product I've used. It left my make up so cakey, there were times I'd just wash it off and go without make up rather than go out looking like that. Very disappointed, especially since I love so many other nyx products!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.