BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Raquel L.
I wanted to love this powder, but I didn't. It poofs everywhere when you open the container, which does happen with most loose powders. It made my face feel soft and look kind of airbrushed, but it leaves a white cast and exaggerates any dry skin you may have! I prefer elf HD powder.
April S.
This product did its job. Pretty dusty. It had a nice matte finish. Good price point for what it was. I'd probably recommend it to a friend. It was easy to apply. NYX has good products and I'd provably buy it again.
Can R.
Union City, OH
I use this daily! I am so glad that I found this product! It gets the job done and it is very cost effective as well. I typically purchase this at Wal-Mart or Ulta. Both stores in my area carry it. High recommend!
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
This is good for all over the face but not for under the eyes. It has SO much flashback and doesn't really work to set concealer so if that's why you want it this is not the powder for you. Definitely don't use this is if you want to take flash pictures.
Maggie J.
Macon, GA
This is a great finishing powder. The only complaint I have with this product is it has a bad flashback. I use a setting spray and that eliminates the flashback. It smooths out anything that may look patchy and leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft
Cassie G.
I am not a fan of this powder. I love nyx but this powder is not good. The flashback is terrible and it seems to really dry out the skin. The color is almost to white and can be hard to blend or brush off the face.
Sarah R.
San Diego
This is a pretty good option if you want to save money on a setting powder. It’s not as soft and fluffy as I’ve found other ones to be, but it still does the job. It’s also not as easily blended as other setting powders I’ve tried. It’s still a pretty good product though
Kat M.
Royal Oak, MI
A good dupe for tarte smooth operator finishing powder! The powder is a good mattifying blend and keeps everything in. Only downside is that it is not very translucent and would not be great for darker skin tones.
Stephanie K.
San Diego, CA
This is by far my most used finishing powder that I keep in my kit for bridal clients and my own makeup bag! The finish is soft and luminous and completely translucent. Fabulous for photos as well as everyday wear!
Jennifer C.
Saint Augustine
Super super milled and fine. I feel like it dries out my under eye area making the fine lines more pronounced. It may be my concealer combination that contributes to the dryness so I’d be willing to try another one. Nyx is usually on top of the game!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.