BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Danielle M.
Warwick , RI
This setting powder reminds me of the makeup forever he setting powder but the price tag is significantly less. You only need a small amount and it spreads wonderfully with a big fluffy brush. I'm on my second container so I'd say I would buy it again.
Natasha W.
Northport
I wish I could give less than 1 Star. This is suppose to be a dupe for Laura mercier, but who ever said that obviously never tried the LM one. If you like having flashback and looking literally white than you’ll like this
Edith G.
I liked this for my t zone as a touch up but I didn’t like using it as baking under my eyes. It creased throughout the day. Of course, it works great for others! I just don’t seem to reach for it as often as others.
Frankie F.
Truckee, CA
Good, but beware, HD powders leave a film when flash is on, and it can tend to be patchy. Apply with a damp blending sponge and set with spray to try to avoid flashback.
Haley T.
Morgantown, WV
I did not like this product for myself personally. It dried my skin out so terribly back that I had to remove my makeup after applying. It made my face super tight feeling and dried out. I will not purchase it again.
Sarah Z.
Germantown
This product is pretty good at a drugstore price point. To be honest, I haven't really paid attention to how it compares to my high end setting powders, but it does go on very smooth and blurs a lot of imperfections.
Chetara G.
Atlanta, GA
I'm sorry, I LOVE NYX, but i just was NOT a fan of this product at all. And i really tried ladies. I used different techniques for application and all. Flashback is horrible. May work different if you have fair skin.
Can R.
Union City, OH
I use this daily! I am so glad that I found this product! It gets the job done and it is very cost effective as well. I typically purchase this at Wal-Mart or Ulta. Both stores in my area carry it. High recommend!
Mercedes B.
Norfolk, VA
Very easy to apply. Keeps makeup in place all day. Before using this product my makeup would start to crease but now i don't have to worry about that. Love it!!!
Nicole D.
Virginia Bch, VA
It’s a really good finishing powder! It sets my concealer very well and it gives a natural look to my skin and I love that. The only complain that I have about it is the packaging. It always makes a mess when you open it.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.