BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Beautyđź’‹| F.
Nashua, NH
This finishing powder is ok . Not for my skin color or type it made my skin look very dry & ashy looking . It wasn’t badly priced just wasn’t the right fit for me . So unfortunately I will not be buying this again .
Whitney B.
Huntington , WV
Very satisfied with this product! Great value for the amount you get. Only thing I have a problem with is if you don’t watch you will make your skin look ashy because it’s so white. It’s more white than translucent.
Cheyenne J.
Oneida, NY
For a drug store price point this stuff is awesome, if it wasn’t for my rcma powder I’d be using this product. It goes on really nicely there’s no flash back, it’s not too drying and it sets the make up beautifully
Brooke B.
This powder is very finely milled and has a great silky texture. But I have an issue with it not wanting to brush away and sticking in places on my skin. And not to mention the flashback it creates. I do not recommend this
Katie P.
Gloucester, VA
I was using this product everyday until I found out I looked like a reflective traffic cone in pictures with flash. I have continued to use it but am far more conservative with it than I was originally. The powder gives me that finished smooth matte look I want especially around problem areas like my nose and forehead. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good cheap setting powder for everyday use.
Heather P.
BROCKTON, MA
I used this for a long time. It worked great as a setting powder and it helped to brighten up that under eye area! It just gave me a littlemore texture than id like after i set it. But it did smooth out with a light pat with the brush
Beth P.
Portland, OR
Smells terrible but it works. Just a tiny bit does the trick! It helps set my look and keeps my sometimes oily skin from glowing too much. Love the price, but I may go back to the presses powder when this runs out.
Elvis P.
Fort Leonard wood
Had zero flashback which is important in a setting powder. It melted into my face beautifully helping my makeup not to crease but to in fact last all day. It had a soft blurring effect and wiped away cleanly.
Anna H.
Weslaco, TX
Great product, keeps my face from becoming too oily ! It works and i would recommend to anyone. It is budget friendly so you don’t have to break the bank for it. It is a great alternative to other high end product.
Sasha W.
Omaha, NE
I live how affordable NYX products are. This powder sets makeup well and goes in translucent (too much will cause a white build up). I prefer to finish with a setting spray as the powder by itself does not last all day.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.