BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Chelsea V.
Unless you want super flash back I wouldn’t suggest anything HD. Also this cakes up a lot under my eyes and makes it hard for me to brush away. Nyx otherwise has really great things. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone
Sara M.
Grove City, OH
For a cheap item, this is pretty good! It’s not my favorite but it’s high up there. It mattifies your skin and makes it feel nice. Makeup lasts all day. It’s pressed so if you like pressed I would say go for it. It’s super affordable and does what it says.
Alyssa R.
Pinole, CA
I have a lot of redness in my face and I use this to set my make up before and after my foundation. It really helps keep me matte longer during the day. It’s very light. Does not get cakey. For the price it is a totally deal and I will continue to use it.
Kaicey W.
This feels very smooth and is very fine milled to be a cheaper brand. But it does seem to create flashback and have a white cast to it in bright light. Which is unfortunate since the price is great and the product seems nice.
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
Definitely not my favorite setting powder. It leaves a white tone that can make you look ghost-like and doesn’t do much for combatting the midday oils that can be a problem.
I only used it a few times before moving on.
Shenoa A.
Shelbiana, KY
I love this powder. Packaging is nice. Easy to use. I have tried several finishing powders but these are the cheapest ones that actually worked. I have added this to my regular routine. I highly recommend it to others.
Hope P.
Mc Roberts, KY
I would definitely recommend this setting powder to everyone. I use it to bake under my eyes and in my t zone. I feel like it's super easy to apply and blends out nicely. It doesn't have much flash back on the camera.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
I really do like this powder a lot. It’s not too expensive and sets my liquid makeup perfectly so it doesn’t slide around during the day. It’s a natural finish and doesn’t leave a white cast if you blend it in correctly.
Brittany S.
Harleysville , PA
I like this finishing powder a lot, it doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry and sets my makeup really well. The color blends well and doesn't make my skin look to fair. It is easy to apply and I would highly recommend
jessica k.
Philadelphia , PA
This flashes back SO BAD. I wore this to a concert last year and I couldn't get a good picture without the flash on and omg it was horrible. I would not recommend this for flash photography. I didn't repurchase either.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.