BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lysette G.
One word: FLASHBACK
the powder itself is very silky and it’s great, just the flashback on this powder is insane and ruins it. I would not buy or use if you plan on taking pictures with flash, so not worth the embarassment
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
I am going to be honest and rate this one star. It gave me horrible flashback in pictures. It also wasn't the easiest to blend. It didn't help keep me matte, either. I
Bailey N.
Clatskanie
This setting powder is NOT recommended by me to bake your face with, it flashes back. However it is nice for lightly patting your face at the end of your makeup routine, it will make it last longer! DO NOT BAKE WITH IT!!!
Megan Z.
Miami
Besides the terrible packaging creating a mess every time I use this product, I can not believe this is so bad. I must say, the first time I used it, I loved it. It mattified my oily skin for most of the day and didn't appear to look too white (I never tested it for flashback.) but the two times after that, this powder was creating a white cast and was making my concealer look DARKER! If I tried to cover a problem area with concealer and then powdered over, the area turned like two foundation shades darker. I looked crazy, I had to put bronzer all over my face to even it out. I like to get my money's worth, so I will try it again. But if I have another problem, this bad puppy is being returned. NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
Definitely not my favorite setting powder. It leaves a white tone that can make you look ghost-like and doesn’t do much for combatting the midday oils that can be a problem.
I only used it a few times before moving on.
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
I freaking love this stuff. It works like a charm for keeping your makeup in place all day! It's super clear and mattifying. There's no real cons, because it lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend it and it's super easy to use with a powder brush!
Brittany S.
Harleysville , PA
I like this finishing powder a lot, it doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry and sets my makeup really well. The color blends well and doesn't make my skin look to fair. It is easy to apply and I would highly recommend
Ishrat T.
I love this finishing powder I use it to bake, and I’m so glad it doesn’t crease or provide flashback as I’ve seen with other powders in the past. Affordable and doesn’t make me look to cakey and keeps me from ceasing!
Alyssa R.
Pinole, CA
I have a lot of redness in my face and I use this to set my make up before and after my foundation. It really helps keep me matte longer during the day. It’s very light. Does not get cakey. For the price it is a totally deal and I will continue to use it.
Katie H.
Garner
I liked this product a lot and it set my face nicely but it has terrible flashback. If you won't be taking photos with flash then you shouldn't have any issues. It increases foundation wear time at an affordable price.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.