BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Noelle M.
Not a fan of this product at all. It is so fine, everytime I try to use it, I feel like more product is flying through the air than actually applying to my face . Super disappointed because I usually love these products.
Jenny M.
Everett, WA
I've use both the loose powder and pressed powder. I have oily skin so I absolutely have to powder or else I'll look like an oil slick. This works as a great setting powder and keeps me matte for an long time. Definitely recommend.
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
Left an extreme white cast under my eyes. It's not as finely milled as I would have liked. I ended up getting rid of it, bc i wasn't a fan. Didn't help too much with my oil either. There are better drugstore setting powders.
Jessica A.
I love this powder! I use it to set my face and under my eyes as well. I got this at Ulta for $10 and it has a good amount of product. Very easy to use and works great with a big brush! Will be buying again soon I'm almost out!
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I really liked how soft this powder is! Most drug store setting powders make my under eyes look like the Sahara Desert. I don’t use setting powder much as I’m more of a setting spray girl. When I do use setting loader this is my go to. It really comes out great in photos as well.
Candace D.
Leitchfield
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a decent powder, but it does give quite a bit of flashback. It keeps your make up in place for quite some time. All around, it’s a pretty good powder for a drug store powder. If you aren’t using flash photography or backing with it, I would recommend it.
Maddie P.
This setting powder isn’t my favorite because it makes my foundation break apart on my skin. It also has a very bad flashback, which is why i tend to stay away from completely white setting powders. I wouldn’t buy again.
Emily M.
Yonkers, NY
Used this over my liquid foundation and found that it helped keep it look fresh all day. It was easy to apply and didn't need too many touch ups during the day. Great for what the price is and would recommend to others.
Deanna M.
I felt like this left a white cast on my skin, and being fair that’s not okay. Made me look powdery and dry. It also would pick up my foundation/concealer and leave it looking patchy. Far better setting powders than this.
Nikole B.
Honestly for a quick low price high quality product, THIS IS IT! So perfect for a keep in your purse emergency setting powder especially for that quick touch up after getting a tad oily. For the price you can’t beat it.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.