BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

TaMara S.
San Antonio, TX
This powder is really finely milled so it makes your skin feel ultra soft. When I want to stay 100% matte I use this under my foundation over primer and it works like a dream. It makes your skin look absolutely flawless. I also use this to set my under eyes.
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
I am going to be honest and rate this one star. It gave me horrible flashback in pictures. It also wasn't the easiest to blend. It didn't help keep me matte, either. I
Tara N.
Austin
Easy to apply. Easy to remove from bottom. Doesn’t turn face white. Keep makeup locked in all day long. I really like using this product. I haven’t compared it with other products but for the price I would use this product first
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I really liked how soft this powder is! Most drug store setting powders make my under eyes look like the Sahara Desert. I don’t use setting powder much as I’m more of a setting spray girl. When I do use setting loader this is my go to. It really comes out great in photos as well.
Cassidy S.
This product is a very finely milled finishing powder, but I felt that it made my skin look dry when I used it. It was very affordable but did not work well with my skin so not worth it for me. I would not repurchase.
Alyssa R.
Pinole, CA
I have a lot of redness in my face and I use this to set my make up before and after my foundation. It really helps keep me matte longer during the day. It’s very light. Does not get cakey. For the price it is a totally deal and I will continue to use it.
Tania S.
I love this setting powder but I don’t know if there is a bigger version of this. It’s quite small and I was not expecting it to have a very tiny blush to set that on. It’s been quite an adventure trying to put it on.
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
I freaking love this stuff. It works like a charm for keeping your makeup in place all day! It's super clear and mattifying. There's no real cons, because it lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend it and it's super easy to use with a powder brush!
Katherine M.
Arcadia
I love the setting powder it creates a perfect matte finish and the texture is great and a lot of product stays on the face and is perfect for baking. It definitely keeps my make up in place all day and I would recommend to others.
Hope P.
Mc Roberts, KY
I would definitely recommend this setting powder to everyone. I use it to bake under my eyes and in my t zone. I feel like it's super easy to apply and blends out nicely. It doesn't have much flash back on the camera.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.