BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Dagmara A.
I used this powder until its last drop. Very effective setting/finishing powder. It helped hold my make up looking fresh all day without need to re apply make up or powder, which is a huge plus. Great value fir great price.
Jenny M.
Everett, WA
I've use both the loose powder and pressed powder. I have oily skin so I absolutely have to powder or else I'll look like an oil slick. This works as a great setting powder and keeps me matte for an long time. Definitely recommend.
Maddie P.
This setting powder isn’t my favorite because it makes my foundation break apart on my skin. It also has a very bad flashback, which is why i tend to stay away from completely white setting powders. I wouldn’t buy again.
Jessica A.
I love this powder! I use it to set my face and under my eyes as well. I got this at Ulta for $10 and it has a good amount of product. Very easy to use and works great with a big brush! Will be buying again soon I'm almost out!
Fanny B.
philadelphia
It’s so flashy. It gives me bad flashback and it doesn’t really come off with a brush, I tried to wipe it off and it has a dry silicone feeling and I personally don’t like it. However, I like it to make my lipstick matte
TaMara S.
San Antonio, TX
This powder is really finely milled so it makes your skin feel ultra soft. When I want to stay 100% matte I use this under my foundation over primer and it works like a dream. It makes your skin look absolutely flawless. I also use this to set my under eyes.
carrie m.
Springfield
Perfect translucent setting powder! Doesn't leave you with a white cast or flash back! It smooths the skin out perfectly bringing everything together! I love this affordable product NYX Mineral Finishing Powder
Emily M.
Yonkers, NY
Used this over my liquid foundation and found that it helped keep it look fresh all day. It was easy to apply and didn't need too many touch ups during the day. Great for what the price is and would recommend to others.
Deanna M.
I felt like this left a white cast on my skin, and being fair that’s not okay. Made me look powdery and dry. It also would pick up my foundation/concealer and leave it looking patchy. Far better setting powders than this.
Tara N.
Austin
Easy to apply. Easy to remove from bottom. Doesn’t turn face white. Keep makeup locked in all day long. I really like using this product. I haven’t compared it with other products but for the price I would use this product first
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.