BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Tara N.
Austin
Easy to apply. Easy to remove from bottom. Doesn’t turn face white. Keep makeup locked in all day long. I really like using this product. I haven’t compared it with other products but for the price I would use this product first
Desire F.
Sleepy Eye, MN
I wasn't too impressed with this product. It was easy to apply, however it gave me super bad flash back. I've only used it once and helped tremendously with my oily skin, but don't use if you plan on taking flash photos!
Dagmara A.
I used this powder until its last drop. Very effective setting/finishing powder. It helped hold my make up looking fresh all day without need to re apply make up or powder, which is a huge plus. Great value fir great price.
Shylee Y.
Anaheim, CA
I love putting this on right after I'm done doing my make up! It makes it matte! There is no sun protection! But it give ma it a flawless finishing ! It does keep your make up in place! Everyone go try this! It's great!
Deanna M.
I felt like this left a white cast on my skin, and being fair that’s not okay. Made me look powdery and dry. It also would pick up my foundation/concealer and leave it looking patchy. Far better setting powders than this.
Kor T.
Manchester, CT
Very easy to use, definitely great for the price. Only downside is it's not really a "baking" powder which is one of the main things I look for. Probably not the best but a good option if you're looking to save some coin.
Fanny B.
philadelphia
It’s so flashy. It gives me bad flashback and it doesn’t really come off with a brush, I tried to wipe it off and it has a dry silicone feeling and I personally don’t like it. However, I like it to make my lipstick matte
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
Left an extreme white cast under my eyes. It's not as finely milled as I would have liked. I ended up getting rid of it, bc i wasn't a fan. Didn't help too much with my oil either. There are better drugstore setting powders.
Maddie P.
This setting powder isn’t my favorite because it makes my foundation break apart on my skin. It also has a very bad flashback, which is why i tend to stay away from completely white setting powders. I wouldn’t buy again.
carrie m.
Springfield
Perfect translucent setting powder! Doesn't leave you with a white cast or flash back! It smooths the skin out perfectly bringing everything together! I love this affordable product NYX Mineral Finishing Powder
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.