BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Taylor W.
Can’t say I really liked this finishing powder at all. I felt that it didn’t help my foundation to set in place and instead made it almost appear separated from the foundation. Wouldn’t purchase again, even with the low price point.
Brianna T.
I recently have gotten into "baking" and I wanted an affordable brand to do it with. This product worked great. There was minimal creasing and after I used the powder my skin felt silky smooth and my under eyes felt so light!
Elizabeth T.
Colorado Springs
Flashback, clumps. Personally love nyx but this powder upsets me. 🤦🏻‍♀️ if you want your lines to show and look 30 years older then you really are then this is the stuff for you. Something I would expect from a dollar tree of kids makeup.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great finishing powder. It doesnt look cakey or leave a white cast on my face. I use this to bake and or lighten up any products that i overused like blush or bronzer.
Nardali H.
This has to be a great setting powder it leaves the face not looking cakey or oily the only con wold be that to never take a pic with it, it leaves horrendous mark on your face on with flash. Which means from the flashback.
Olivia G.
Lucedale, MS
This stuff is awesome! Perfect dupe for some of my favorite high end setting powders for a much lower price. Sets my makeup well; it doesn’t budge. Finely milled and provides a nice, matte finish. My definite go to for me!
Karla E.
This product leaves skin feeling flawless and skin extremely smooth. It also keeps makeup very matte through out the day. Do not use this product on a picture day with flash because it leaves terrible flashback. But for an everyday use the product works wonders!
heather h.
Gainesville, FL
a great low price setting powder that I wouldn’t ever travel without. NYX is great about keeping their prices reasonable for products that work. I love the green shade of this powder especially - great for redness reduction
Devinne L.
This setting powder is translucent and matte which is a major plus. It’s very very velvety and smooth! It’d be good for both dry and oily skin. I’ve definitely found better setting powders but I would use this again if I had to
Sarah R.
This is a so so product. It sets and makes the make up look amazing but it has very terrible flashback. Some people don’t care about that so it could work great for them but me I hate flashback so I wouldn’t buy this again.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.