BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Maria H.
I love his powder! Specially the price. It is a very affordable loose powder and I really like it. I mainly use it under my eyes, but sometime do lightly brush it all over my face. Be careful when taking flash photography.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great finishing powder. It doesnt look cakey or leave a white cast on my face. I use this to bake and or lighten up any products that i overused like blush or bronzer.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
This is a great product for the price. Leaves face looking great and keeps makeup applied for longer. This product is very easy to apply too much of though, and can look a little thick or clumpy.
Olivia G.
Lucedale, MS
This stuff is awesome! Perfect dupe for some of my favorite high end setting powders for a much lower price. Sets my makeup well; it doesn’t budge. Finely milled and provides a nice, matte finish. My definite go to for me!
Lindsay S.
Lincoln, CA
I really like this product. It leaves my skin feeling really smooth and gives it a flawless finish. It doesn't leave a weird film or caked feeling which is awesome. I use this everyday over my foundation, and I will definitely keep buying it.
Although I love it, it does have some negative sides. Because the powder is so fine, it is easy to inhale when you are applying it. You kind of have to hold your breath when you apply it because it feels weird when it goes up your nose lol. But another thing is, I wish there was a way to close the holes when you're not using it. Because the holes are always open, too much products comes out when it's in your makeup bag. When you take the lid off, way too much product is exposed, so you end up using too much or losing too much. This makes the product empty quicker, causing you to have to buy more too quickly. Also, you have to be careful not to over-apply it, otherwise it will leave somewhat of a white sheen on your skin.

But overall, I really love this product and would definitely recommend it!
liz 🍒.
Middletown , MD
This was an alright powder. Not the best but also not the worst. Comes with very little product which is disappointing. You’re better off spending your money on a high end setting powder that comes with more product in it.
Tori M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This product can be great because I find it keeps my face not as oily as the Laura meier powder but for this profuct if you take a picture with flash and sometimes w/o flash it can have a white cast and that is the best if you want your makeup to look flawless .
Stephanie M.
Minneapolis, MN
This is comparable to the ELF loose powder. I have nothing to complain, but to save your money, wait until ELF one is on sale and purchased that one instead. Otherwise, you can try it too.
Alejandra Q.
It's alright. It leaves a lot of residue and even after wiping it off a million times when I would take pictures with flash you could see white powder under my eyes. At first I thought it was the lighting but it wasn't
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
Left an extreme white cast under my eyes. It's not as finely milled as I would have liked. I ended up getting rid of it, bc i wasn't a fan. Didn't help too much with my oil either. There are better drugstore setting powders.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.