BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Elizabeth T.
Colorado Springs
Flashback, clumps. Personally love nyx but this powder upsets me. 🤦🏻‍♀️ if you want your lines to show and look 30 years older then you really are then this is the stuff for you. Something I would expect from a dollar tree of kids makeup.
Rianna P.
It does is job that's for sure. But too much can be drying for combination skin. If you don't wipe it off all the way it will give you a white case. It is easy to apply but a lot of fall into out. But overall a good product.
Brianna T.
I recently have gotten into "baking" and I wanted an affordable brand to do it with. This product worked great. There was minimal creasing and after I used the powder my skin felt silky smooth and my under eyes felt so light!
Michelle J.
San Antonio, TX
I love all things Nyx. This powder is amazing. My last step in completing my makeup. Whether it’s going to work or a night out on the town with the girls, this powder stays put. I would highly recommend this product to women.
Ashlee R.
I really like this powder. Makes my foundation stay in place, and keeps me from being oily all day. I've found that if you use a little bit under your foundation on your oiliest spots, and then use it all over on top of foundation, it works the best. You do have to be careful and make sure you brush off the excess, because it can look very powdery and cakey if not.
Taylor W.
Can’t say I really liked this finishing powder at all. I felt that it didn’t help my foundation to set in place and instead made it almost appear separated from the foundation. Wouldn’t purchase again, even with the low price point.
Karla E.
This product leaves skin feeling flawless and skin extremely smooth. It also keeps makeup very matte through out the day. Do not use this product on a picture day with flash because it leaves terrible flashback. But for an everyday use the product works wonders!
Natalee B.
I love this powder. It doesn't settle into my fine lines, which is nice. It's super affordable and available at the drugstore. I like to use this especially to set my concealer under my eyes. I would definitely repurchase!
Stephanie A.
Picayune , MS
I love the NYX setting powder I use it to bake my face it's super easy to apply and works amazing with my concealer I wish the packaging was a little different but other than that it gives me a overall great finishing look
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Unfortunately this was a no go for me. I wanted to love it, a drugstore alternative for some really expensive high end powders but it was not to be. It was just ok and did cause me to have a white cast in flash photography.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.