BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Brianna T.
I recently have gotten into "baking" and I wanted an affordable brand to do it with. This product worked great. There was minimal creasing and after I used the powder my skin felt silky smooth and my under eyes felt so light!
Rianna P.
It does is job that's for sure. But too much can be drying for combination skin. If you don't wipe it off all the way it will give you a white case. It is easy to apply but a lot of fall into out. But overall a good product.
Elizabeth T.
Colorado Springs
Flashback, clumps. Personally love nyx but this powder upsets me. 🤦🏻‍♀️ if you want your lines to show and look 30 years older then you really are then this is the stuff for you. Something I would expect from a dollar tree of kids makeup.
Taylor W.
Can’t say I really liked this finishing powder at all. I felt that it didn’t help my foundation to set in place and instead made it almost appear separated from the foundation. Wouldn’t purchase again, even with the low price point.
Ashlee R.
I really like this powder. Makes my foundation stay in place, and keeps me from being oily all day. I've found that if you use a little bit under your foundation on your oiliest spots, and then use it all over on top of foundation, it works the best. You do have to be careful and make sure you brush off the excess, because it can look very powdery and cakey if not.
Emily B.
Poulsbo, WA
This is pretty good. Their other powder (Set It and Don't Fret It) is not good at all but this stuff looks nice on the skin, you get a fair amount in there, and it truly is translucent. I didn't do a flashback test so darker skintones beware! Overall a good product,
Jolie C.
Alpharetta, GA
flaaaaashback!!! so first of all there’s hella flashback (obv) and it doesn’t do its job very great. It feels super drying on the skin and smells funky, and it leaves a weird feeling on the skin all day as well. not a fan ):
Tamara P.
Mahnomen , MN
I love everything NYX and this was the first setting powder i ever bought. Pros: brightens nicely. Cons: need a lot. It was sort of easy to apply, but I needed quite a bit. It kept my makeup in place all day though! I would like to buy again.
Amber R.
Fort Worth, TX
F l a s h b a c k
I tried working with this powder every way I could, but the outcome always resulted in a super dry and powdery look and some major flashback that I wasn’t too happy with. I was disappointed in this product.
Nahian C.
The product is alright, not my favorite. Definitely cannot use this to bake your face or else it will leave a white cast on your face. If you use flash it’s very visible. I prefer my sephora setting powder over the NYX HD powder.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.