BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kelsey H.
Williamsburg, VA
It leaves my skin looking flawless, but the flashback is REAL. This is expected on HD powders, so I'm not terribly surprised. However, I felt like the powder was milled in a way that gives it a really strange texture.
Catherine K.
Columbia, SC
It was fine for a drugstore brand. Super cheap if you are in a bind. It kind of gets everywhere and can be messy. I think more expensive brands are more finely milled and feel more luxurious on skin. Ok for the price.
Romeo M.
cypress
So far I like this product. It makes my pores seem a little smaller and sets my makeup well. It’s lightweight and great for make a couple hours for me. I have oily skin so the product didn’t last long on my T zone. It definitely does its job while it can.
J C.
Elgin, IL
I love this setting powder. It sets your makeup beautifully and gives your skin an airbrushed appearance. I also love that their powder is offered as a loose and set powder , this way you can easily use it on the go.
Whitney B.
Huntington , WV
Very satisfied with this product! Great value for the amount you get. Only thing I have a problem with is if you don’t watch you will make your skin look ashy because it’s so white. It’s more white than translucent.
Beauty💋| F.
Nashua, NH
This finishing powder is ok . Not for my skin color or type it made my skin look very dry & ashy looking . It wasn’t badly priced just wasn’t the right fit for me . So unfortunately I will not be buying this again .
Cheyenne J.
Oneida, NY
For a drug store price point this stuff is awesome, if it wasn’t for my rcma powder I’d be using this product. It goes on really nicely there’s no flash back, it’s not too drying and it sets the make up beautifully
Heather P.
BROCKTON, MA
I used this for a long time. It worked great as a setting powder and it helped to brighten up that under eye area! It just gave me a littlemore texture than id like after i set it. But it did smooth out with a light pat with the brush
Katie P.
Gloucester, VA
I was using this product everyday until I found out I looked like a reflective traffic cone in pictures with flash. I have continued to use it but am far more conservative with it than I was originally. The powder gives me that finished smooth matte look I want especially around problem areas like my nose and forehead. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good cheap setting powder for everyday use.
Beth P.
Portland, OR
Smells terrible but it works. Just a tiny bit does the trick! It helps set my look and keeps my sometimes oily skin from glowing too much. Love the price, but I may go back to the presses powder when this runs out.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.