BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Joanna A.
Lincoln Park, NJ
NOPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE. Unless you have extremely fair, porcelain skin... nope. I don’t know what they did with the formula of this but it flashes back soooo badly. It leaves a white cast even without flash photography. Thank you, next!!
Yolanda G.
Cerritos
My absolutely favorite finishing powder! Besides wet n wild, this is my go to! Does not leave white residue and does not make you look like a ghost in pictures with flash. I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend!
Jessica P.
Santa Cruz
Purchased at: CVS
Nice product for the price. Four stars because it’s nothing overly amazing just an affordable top layer for my foundation. I feel like it makes me look just a teeny bit whiter but overall a good product for the price.
Haley L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have seen so many great reviews on this product, so I thought I'd give it a try. It was one of the worst powders I've used! I use primer, foundation, concealer, I wash my face and moisturize before doing any of that and this product still was horrible.

As I put it on to set my face, it started taking product off, whether I used a sponge, brush, etc. So I then tried it again the next day after I let my foundation and concealer settle in and dry down a bit and it still did the same thing. I would NEVER use this product again!
Hannah S.
Strongsville, OH
This is a great setting powder. Very finely milled. It lays down well with a variety of methods and lasts all day. It’s also great to use when you accidentally overdo a powder and need to diffuse it a bit.
Maria D.
Chula Vista, CA
This is an awsome powder, it does not really flashback and overall sets the skin. It does leave the skin a little bit powdery looking so I just use it for the under eyes but it has worked wonders for me.
Taylor K.
Winter haven
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this a while ago but it was a great undereye setting powder. It’s really good for baking, ive recommended this powder so many times to friends or when people ask me about my makeup. Great product.
Kenzie H.
Hilton Head Island
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this powder but it definitely isn’t my favorite. There is a lot of reflection when taking pictures with the flash on. It makes my face look very weird. It does bake well, but not my first choice.
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
This powder was my holy grail powder for years! This powder is incredible for setting your face if you have a long day and want your makeup to look incredible throughout the entire day. Let me make this clear though: do NOT use this powder if there's going to be flash photography and do NOT use this powder to bake. You will have the worst flashback since it's a white, translucent powder and this just isn't the type of powder you want to bake with because it has a baby powder consistency. If you just need a powder for normal day-to-day wear, I highly suggest this. If you work in the food industry you'll absolutely love this. I used to work and Auntie Anne's and I wore this every time I had to work because being around the warm oven, butter, and just working an 8 hour shift can take a toll on my makeup, but this powder kept my makeup looking flawless and I never got oily! I also think it has a blurring effect because it just makes your skin look so smooth, almost airbrushed.
Nastassia L.
Sacramento , CA
I did not care for this product very much. I think because it’s cheap and has more of a matte finish but it’s very chalky and there’s a lot of flashback from this my make up did not stay in place but I would say that and just wasn’t working for me maybe I didn’t know how to use it correctly when I first bought the product but I don’t really care for it I probably wouldn’t recommend this product because there are a few that I have tried that I like more than this one
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.