BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Amanda O.
Gets the job done! Good price and it works great for taking away the “shine”. Easy to apply with a big brush, and sifter style container to make sure you don’t get too much product. Leaves a nice matte finish. Would recommend.
Alexa F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this powder for baking. I think it does a wonderful job and sets makeup in place all day. I don’t think you can beat this powder because of the price. I would recommend this and buy it again since it is my go to powder.
tracy s.
This product is very lightweight and smooth. I received it as a gift and was very happy with it. I recommend trying Nyx because the products are excellent for the price. I read an article from makeup artists and they said that this was their go to product in a pinch.
Annie F.
Tarzana, CA
Just started using it and it’s amazing. A little definitely does a long way. I decided to actually get this in a color and it can really help warm up my face sometimes. Sometimes I will just put it on my face during a very-minimal makeup day to add a little something.
Meagan B.
Good setting powder. Not too heavy, but just enough to take the shine off of my oily spots. I tend to have oily skin and this powder is easy to apply without looking cakey and helps my make up stay in place even when it's humid!
Jessica L.
Cary, NC
Love to use this as a setting powder. It keeps my makeup in place perfectly. Not rest for baking as it builds up and leaves a white film that won't blend away. Since I use just a little it works great and I buy it all the time!
💖Emmy 💖.
Coatesville, PA
The flashback on the powder is awful. You could never wear this or use this on a client because it looks sooo white it’s unbearable. It also feels like cornstarch. I love nyx and affordable makeup but this is a huge miss for me.
Jay N.
San Diego, CA
I liked the powder. Didn't smell like anything really. It helped keep product put ...but it did give a white after dusting if you will so have to make sure to blend it in . Don't over use . A little at a time application helps .
starring s.
1,160 reviews
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Brie G.
I bought this product, but then I ended up returning it. It didn't set my makeup how I expected it to. It also looked cakey around my eyes, and I'm not sure if it just didn't work well with my foundation or what the deal was.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.