BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jinyoung L.
Laurel, MD
Great mattifying powder and does the job. Similar to other loose powders except this smells like corn startch so idk. It does the job but smells eh and leave a white cast when flash photography is used. I would recommend to use a light hand Bc little goes a long way
tracy s.
This product is very lightweight and smooth. I received it as a gift and was very happy with it. I recommend trying Nyx because the products are excellent for the price. I read an article from makeup artists and they said that this was their go to product in a pinch.
Brandy L.
League City, TX
This setting powder does the job and can't beat the price. It's light and great for baking. It's more of a matte finish. The staying power is pretty good. I do recommend everyone try this before buying the more expensive stuff.
Amanda O.
Gets the job done! Good price and it works great for taking away the “shine”. Easy to apply with a big brush, and sifter style container to make sure you don’t get too much product. Leaves a nice matte finish. Would recommend.
Heather L.
Hampton, VA
Enjoyed using this setting powder. I love NYX Products. This one was super easy to apply & kept my makeup looking fresh all day. It doesn't make my skin shiny and leaves it with a matte finish. Definitely going to buy this again
Sharon Z.
Hastings, MN
It is better than other setting powders I have tried but not my favorite. It gets everywhere and doesn't set makeup as well as I would like. It can have a white cast to it instead of being truly translucent which is problematic.
Amy M.
I really wanted to love this products because it’s a great consistency but it doesn’t brush off well after baking and it gives horrible flashback. It does the job for a basic setting powder if you stay away from harsh lighting.
Isabel R.
The best ever! I love this powder for baking and setting my makeup. After leaving this product on to bake for only a few seconds, it brightens my face as well as making it look flawless. It is a great setting powder as well and I would highly recommend to others.
Alexa F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this powder for baking. I think it does a wonderful job and sets makeup in place all day. I don’t think you can beat this powder because of the price. I would recommend this and buy it again since it is my go to powder.
Delanie K.
I like the actual product. I have not worn it for flash photography so I have no idea about flashback. I have combination skin and it keeps my face super matte and smooth. The only problem I have with it is the packaging tends to be messy and product gets everywhere.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.