BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Amy M.
I really wanted to love this products because it’s a great consistency but it doesn’t brush off well after baking and it gives horrible flashback. It does the job for a basic setting powder if you stay away from harsh lighting.
Delanie K.
I like the actual product. I have not worn it for flash photography so I have no idea about flashback. I have combination skin and it keeps my face super matte and smooth. The only problem I have with it is the packaging tends to be messy and product gets everywhere.
Heather L.
Hampton, VA
Enjoyed using this setting powder. I love NYX Products. This one was super easy to apply & kept my makeup looking fresh all day. It doesn't make my skin shiny and leaves it with a matte finish. Definitely going to buy this again
Sharon Z.
Hastings, MN
It is better than other setting powders I have tried but not my favorite. It gets everywhere and doesn't set makeup as well as I would like. It can have a white cast to it instead of being truly translucent which is problematic.
Ashley L.
Panama City, FL
I’m not too crazy about this powder. I mean it does set your makeup, but I was oily after a hour and I didn’t feel like it kept my makeup on longer than usual. It did not have a matte finish and the powder did cause some flashback.
💖Emmy 💖.
Coatesville, PA
The flashback on the powder is awful. You could never wear this or use this on a client because it looks sooo white it’s unbearable. It also feels like cornstarch. I love nyx and affordable makeup but this is a huge miss for me.
Annie F.
Tarzana, CA
Just started using it and it’s amazing. A little definitely does a long way. I decided to actually get this in a color and it can really help warm up my face sometimes. Sometimes I will just put it on my face during a very-minimal makeup day to add a little something.
Jessica L.
Cary, NC
Love to use this as a setting powder. It keeps my makeup in place perfectly. Not rest for baking as it builds up and leaves a white film that won't blend away. Since I use just a little it works great and I buy it all the time!
Alexa F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this powder for baking. I think it does a wonderful job and sets makeup in place all day. I don’t think you can beat this powder because of the price. I would recommend this and buy it again since it is my go to powder.
Jay N.
San Diego, CA
I liked the powder. Didn't smell like anything really. It helped keep product put ...but it did give a white after dusting if you will so have to make sure to blend it in . Don't over use . A little at a time application helps .
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.