BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Rachel N.
Norwalk, CT
I personally found this product to be very patchy and not apply well to the skin. I used it to bake under my eyes and left many areas to be patchy and it would not pick up with a beauty blender.
Katie M.
Pittsburgh , PA
A good powder if you’re looking for an affordable product but overall not my favorite. The powder is finely milled but leaves an odd texture. I also feel like it made my foundation oxidize darker. Has a little bit of flashback too
Sophie T.
Fort Recovery, OH
I love this NYX finishing powder because it’s inexpensive but great quality! I have oily skin and a lot of acne so it’s great for topping off my foundation to make sure everything stays in place! Love this product for baking too!
Julie H.
Horrible powder! It is an HD powder and it has terrible flashback and it made my face look super chalky. It was a mess to try and use it to set and it would ball up in the container and on the face if you accidentally get to much.
Alexa F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this powder for baking. I think it does a wonderful job and sets makeup in place all day. I don’t think you can beat this powder because of the price. I would recommend this and buy it again since it is my go to powder.
Amy W.
This product is pretty good, but I always seem to find myself retouching my makeup after I apply it. It does dull down your look a bit, but it makes your skin super soft. I'd buy it again if I was in a pinch and just needed to get a drugstore setting powder real quick
Silviya B.
Spanaway, WA
This finishing powder is very drying on the skin. I gave it two stars because even though it does a good job of keeping the oils away it’s just too drying. Although I have tried using just a little bit on top of a different finishing powder, so it doesn’t dry out your face too much.
mai s.
Chicago
It leaves an extremely smooth finish! This powder is only for setting things such as concealer or foundation. I wouldn't recommend using it as a baking powder. Overall, it's amazing and leaves my skin feeling smooth and matte.
Annie F.
Tarzana, CA
Just started using it and it’s amazing. A little definitely does a long way. I decided to actually get this in a color and it can really help warm up my face sometimes. Sometimes I will just put it on my face during a very-minimal makeup day to add a little something.
samantha d.
This flies EVERYWHERE when using it. When I apply it, I have to hold my breath so I won't breathe it in. While using it you can see the powder all in the air. The finish is really good though and keeps me matte most of the day.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.