BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

McKenzie P.
this is my go-to setting powder!! a little goes a long way, but ive definitely noticed a difference of my foundation later in the day as to when i use it and when i dont. it gives a beautiful matte finish, and wont break the bank. Definitely would reccomend this to others!
Gamze R.
Mantua, NJ
This setting powder is very affordable and works really well. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I also like the packaging because it reminds me of high end setting powders. It is very easy to apply and I would recommend it to others.
Sophie T.
Fort Recovery, OH
I love this NYX finishing powder because it’s inexpensive but great quality! I have oily skin and a lot of acne so it’s great for topping off my foundation to make sure everything stays in place! Love this product for baking too!
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
This product works fine, but it messes up the color of my blush. I always have to reapply blush. the finish makes me look pale in comparison to other finishing powders that I have used in the past.
Julie H.
Horrible powder! It is an HD powder and it has terrible flashback and it made my face look super chalky. It was a mess to try and use it to set and it would ball up in the container and on the face if you accidentally get to much.
Kenzee B.
There's a small amount of flashback, but it doesn't bunch up under the eyes. It doesn't lighten the face too much. It worked okay on my oily skin but I would recommend it for combo skin. I would buy it if I was in desperate need.
Patricia R.
I recently started using this finishing powder and must say I really like it. It's great for setting one's foundation and with it being a mineral powder, leaves my face looking fabulous as well as absorbs oil leaving my face with a matt finish.
Amanda R.
This product has a really strange smell. It also isn't easy to brush off if you're baking. It makes you look super washed out and when you take pictures with flash, you can really see the powder
Katie M.
Pittsburgh , PA
A good powder if you’re looking for an affordable product but overall not my favorite. The powder is finely milled but leaves an odd texture. I also feel like it made my foundation oxidize darker. Has a little bit of flashback too
Devyn L.
Missouri
Are used to get the stuff everywhere and it would make me so mad because I have to clean it all up but now I got the hang of it and I really do like it and it does go on very easily I would definitely recommend this to others also
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.