BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
It works well, but I found it left a creepy white cast in my photos! I was super bummed about that. I'll try it again playing with different HD primers, etc to see if that helps. As of now, I say skip it if you're planning on photos.
Karina M.
Columbus, IN
I bought this powder thinking it was going to be the best thing and it wasn’t. It did what it said but not in a good way. It made me look had but the flash back was horrendous. I love nyx as a brand but this powder was a no for me.
Ashlyn A.
Redlands, CA
This stuff is amazing! It fills in pores, keeps your make up lasting beautiful and fresh all day. Plus, the price is great. I use the NYX setting spray on top and they make a perfect combination. It's also great for baking your face with. I would definitely buy again!
Rachel H.
Los Angeles
Application for this product is super easy and makes my skin feel so silky after. It really holds well for my combination skin and doesn't leave a white cast. It is great for setting under eyes and I would definitely buy this again
Jennifer E.
Murphy, TX
MOST DEFINITELY NOT BLACK GIRL FRIENDLY! This powder had me pale as a ghost whenever I used it for baking and it was way too dusty, I kept coughing when I was putting it on. I only gave it two stars because it kept my skin matte lol.
Amanda 💀.
I love this powder! It gives me a flawless finish! It sets my makeup for all day wear and my foundation doesn't budge! Matte finish is what it is, and it does that. I use a brush to apply and its easy peasy! I will be buying this again! I also do recommend!
Samantha J.
Rexburg
I saw this and wanted to try it. I’ll be honest I’m not really sure how to use it but from when I have, it has set my makeup well. I dont use it to bake my face, because I do eyeshadow first, but I’m sure it could be used for that.
Miranda M.
Sumter, SC
I hated this. Once you put it on you have no chance of trying to fix any parts that may have rubbed off. It won't allot any makeup over it which maybe works really well for others but I like to touch up and I can't with this product.
McKenzie P.
this is my go-to setting powder!! a little goes a long way, but ive definitely noticed a difference of my foundation later in the day as to when i use it and when i dont. it gives a beautiful matte finish, and wont break the bank. Definitely would reccomend this to others!
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Has a very weird smell to it and I get flash back big time with this powder not sure if I will repurchasing this again. Made my foundation very cakey and had a very hard time layering other powders on top like blush and highlighter.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.