BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Geanavon C.
Richmond, TX
I like to use this over my primer and underneath my foundation to combat the oil. It helps a little bit. I still become oily within a few hours. I would say this powder is best for normal skin. It is a good starter, inexpensive powder.
Emily K.
Manchester, NH
I liked this one. It was easy to use and wasn’t scented at all, which is a huge plus. I like that’s it’s cheap and I had nothing to lose if I didn’t like it. Overall a good product for its price. Great compared to luxury products. Kept me pretty matte for most of the day.
Brieanna H.
Gatzke, MN
I didn'tmind this powder at the beginning, but for my skin it didn't help my concealer and foundation to stop creasing. I would recommend this to anyone with more combination skin than oily. It wasn't a bad experience until it creased.
Samantha J.
Rexburg
I saw this and wanted to try it. I’ll be honest I’m not really sure how to use it but from when I have, it has set my makeup well. I dont use it to bake my face, because I do eyeshadow first, but I’m sure it could be used for that.
Theresa V.
Berkley, MI
This setting powder is so fine that it's definitely a mess maker! The smell isn't pleasant and it for sure isn't good when you inhale it. I noticed it also makes my skin really dry. However, it gets the job done for a decent price.
Kat C.
I love Nyx products but this was such a fail for me It left a huge white cast under my eye from where I baked and made me look dusty in photos I do not recommend this product I loved the price but the white cast just was a huge deal breaker
Michelle M.
Norwalk, CA
Functional. I tried this when I wasn’t too experienced with setting powders, I may try this again now that I’m more well versed in how to properly apply setting powder. I can’t see anything being better than my Laura Mercier, though.
McKenzie P.
this is my go-to setting powder!! a little goes a long way, but ive definitely noticed a difference of my foundation later in the day as to when i use it and when i dont. it gives a beautiful matte finish, and wont break the bank. Definitely would reccomend this to others!
Miranda M.
Sumter, SC
I hated this. Once you put it on you have no chance of trying to fix any parts that may have rubbed off. It won't allot any makeup over it which maybe works really well for others but I like to touch up and I can't with this product.
Ashlyn A.
Redlands, CA
This stuff is amazing! It fills in pores, keeps your make up lasting beautiful and fresh all day. Plus, the price is great. I use the NYX setting spray on top and they make a perfect combination. It's also great for baking your face with. I would definitely buy again!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.