BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jenna M.
Toms River
Not well for baking in opinion. Kept my under eye concealer from creasing but has a white cast. Felt very chalky, and when wiping off the bake kind of took some the coverage of my foundation off. I usually love nyx but this was kind of a miss!
Larissa B.
Lebanon, PA
I like this finishing powder a lot but I do have to say that it doesn't look good on pictures. If you like to bake on ur under eyes this will definitely show up in pictures and will not look cute! But other than that it does a very good job of setting your concealer or foundation for cheap!
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
This NYX setting powder was the first one I️ ever purchased, and it never failed me! A great, affordable alternative to higher end brands for those who aren’t yet ready to splurge or are trying finishing powder out for the first time.
Candice F.
Nicholasville, KY
I love Nyx products in general. Price wise they are amazing. And I love love love all their makeup products. But I was a little disappointed in this. I like it ok. But it just doesnt have the staying power that I had hoped it would compared to some other finishing powders ive used.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Me encanta este polvo y se que muchas dirán ES DEMASIADO BLANCO pero es perfecto tal cual es, sella súper bien el maquillaje y deja un aspecto de piel luminosa y matte al mismo tiempo. Además el precio es demasiado económico para la calidad. Algo que si me gustaría es que le agregaran más producto.
Tanya C.
Harrisburg , PA
I did not like this at all, I really wanted to enjoy it bc I’ve heard good reviews on it and it’s a great price but I have dry skin and I think it really just didn’t sit right, it looked to patchy and has a terrible flashback in photos
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
I tried to use this for baking and setting under my eyes, but for some reason I could not get the product to distribute from my beaty blender to my face? I'll still use it to set my face with a brush but I will not be purchasing again
Geanavon C.
Richmond, TX
I like to use this over my primer and underneath my foundation to combat the oil. It helps a little bit. I still become oily within a few hours. I would say this powder is best for normal skin. It is a good starter, inexpensive powder.
Emily K.
Manchester, NH
I liked this one. It was easy to use and wasn’t scented at all, which is a huge plus. I like that’s it’s cheap and I had nothing to lose if I didn’t like it. Overall a good product for its price. Great compared to luxury products. Kept me pretty matte for most of the day.
Brieanna H.
Gatzke, MN
I didn'tmind this powder at the beginning, but for my skin it didn't help my concealer and foundation to stop creasing. I would recommend this to anyone with more combination skin than oily. It wasn't a bad experience until it creased.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.