BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Hannah W.
Redding, CA
I use this powder everyday to set my entire face and I really like it. It mattifies my face very well, but I only gave it 4 stars because my T-zone still gets shiny very easily.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Me encanta este polvo y se que muchas dirán ES DEMASIADO BLANCO pero es perfecto tal cual es, sella súper bien el maquillaje y deja un aspecto de piel luminosa y matte al mismo tiempo. Además el precio es demasiado económico para la calidad. Algo que si me gustaría es que le agregaran más producto.
Jenna M.
Toms River
Not well for baking in opinion. Kept my under eye concealer from creasing but has a white cast. Felt very chalky, and when wiping off the bake kind of took some the coverage of my foundation off. I usually love nyx but this was kind of a miss!
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
I tried to use this for baking and setting under my eyes, but for some reason I could not get the product to distribute from my beaty blender to my face? I'll still use it to set my face with a brush but I will not be purchasing again
Elsa J.
Stevens Point, WI
I didn’t really like this face powder. It made my already dry skin feel dryer and I felt like it had the capability to have a lot of flashback. The powder smelled pretty chemically as well so I don’t think I would purchase this again.
Lillia D.
Love this stuff sooo much! My only complaint is that I wish it was more opaque on my face to help bale certain area. I always feel like there’s not enough on my face! Definitely recommend as a great alternative to Laura mercier powder
Elizabeth B.
This is seriously the best makeup product I have! You can wear it with or without makeup and it soaks up all the oil on your face and creates a matte look! Simplifies pores and feels so smooth! I love it! And it's only $10 at cvs!
Ksenia B.
Whittier
This is an affordable powder but it is not really good . It has flashback and while the powder is on ur face you cannot apply highlight . I would not spend my money on this product ever again , but you know you get what you payed for .
Brandi R.
I love the container it came in. Great for baking. I didnt find it to keep makeup on all day but for a good bit of it. I didnt like how it was difficult to get the hard plastic off if u wanted to access all the powder nor did i like the time it took to punch holes in the plastic for it to sprinkle onto the cap.
Kathryn V.
Perfect for baking and setting foundation. Keeps my oil away from my t-zone but doesn't cling to my dry spots. No flashback which is amazing and it doesn't look chalky on the skin. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a setting powder that has an affordable price.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.