BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kayla N.
Falmouth
This sadly is the worst setting powder I have ever used. This setting powder has a very bad reflective quality to it. It was sparkly in a very bad way. I did not leave it on long enough to see if it kept my makeup on longer than normal.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Great setting powder and an awesome dupe for the MUF HD powder. Loose powder isn't my favorite form because of the mess if you aren't careful but I love how smoothly it applies. Makes my foundation and undereye concealer look so smooth.
Juliette A.
East Lansing, MI
This powder is pretty great. It doesn't last as long as some premier brands but it sets makeup reasonably well with a nice matte finish. I carry this to touch up so I don't have to worry about breaking my expensive pan in my evening bag.
hayley v.
La Fargeville, NY
this has been my go-to setting powder for years. it works great and i have had zero problems with it, except for the occasional flashback in photos, but it sets my makeup all day and i never have to worry about it. i would definitely recommend.
Courtney L.
Durham, NC
This is my go-to finishing powder! It's great for combo to oily skin - although I still get a few oily patches, there are dramatically less when I use this powder. I also feel like it makes my foundation look more even and my makeup does stay longer throughout the day, though still not ALL day.

I've tried applying it multiple ways and have found that using a fan brush to lightly dust over the face is best. A compact sponge is going to be WAY too heavy, and even powder brushes weren't distributing equally.

You may run into a slight whitening-effect when using this powder, especially if you have darker skin, but for my fair complexion it's not too abd.
Elizabeth W.
Bardstown, KY
This is my first time using a finishing powder so I may be biased. It keeps my liquid foundation from looking too "dewy" or feeling wet on my face. For that reason I love it. I would purchase again since I see no flaws with this product.
Daniela C.
Maricopa, AZ
This powder gave me a flawless finish! The only negative I found with it was that it was hard to keep on the brush and I lost a lot of product which made me have to buy some sooner than I would have like. The results though, were amazing!
Shauni H.
This product is not good for baking, but it sets makeup with a matte finish. It's good for combination skin to keep makeup in place. It doesn't offer sun protection. I would not recommend this to others because of the small amount of product.
Karla S.
Bonita , CA
I tried this product and bought from target. I didn't like how it looked. It looked silvery and translucent on my skin. It looked even worse on pictures. I used it twice and haven't used it since. Just takes up space on my makeup counter
Ava P.
Seattle, WA
Applies white but sets easily into your skin tone; however, I'm not sure it would work on anyone that's darker than a light tan, as I'm pretty fair-skinned. Did a good job of keeping makeup in place but would probably try another setting powder before buying this one again.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.