BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kayla S.
Iowa City
I for the most part love this product. I think its a great product for the price, but it’s not overwhelmingly incredible. I still prefer the higher brands to this setting powder. That being said however, this is the best setting powder I’ve found for under $10.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is pretty similar to the MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Loose Powder Microfinishing Loose Powder. It is lightweight and a little bit drying. The color is translucent, but there can be a light cast or flashback when taking photos if you apply is heavily. I would not buy it again, as I have powders I would rate 5/5 ⭐️.
Alize H.
I use this powder whenever I want to go out and lock my makeup in all night. I bake my face with it and it keeps the shine away for hours. Don’t use it if you don’t like a matte look because it doesn’t leave any dewyness
Brittany C.
Greenwood, IN
Perfect if I need a cheap powder with fairly good quality in a pinch that I know won’t give a flashback. Silky smooth to the touch and it doesn’t make your face too too bright either even if it does have some talc in it.
Dominique H.
Abilene , TX
Leaves a white cast on your face of you use too much smells very weird almost like dirt. The powder is very soft so it spills tons if dropped but overall gives a good look through pictures for more of a flawless finish
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I bought this at a little make up shop that was around my house. It does leave you a matte finish. The powder is so light that you easy throw of waste some powder, so make sure to shake excess powder in the jar. I like it because you can use it on any color tone skins and all skin types. Even when you have oily skin.
Kayla D.
Richmond
The powder itself keeps my face matte all day and helps to control oil, however I do find myself using more than other products to get the same long lasting results. I would probably by again in a pinch, but I would consider trying something else next time.
Peyton R.
Hyde Park
Great powder. I absolutely love it. I use it on a daily basis and helps to set my foundation without looking cakey. Really easy to apply and definitely a great value due to its reasonable price. Also lasts a long time.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
This is very soft and finely milled powder. It is pure silica. It is light weight. However for my warm yellowish brown skin tone, I could have used just a hint of pigment in it. But it is perfect for lighter skin tones.
Raven P.
Fostoria, OH
i didn’t really like how it gave me flashback mary vibes. it set my foundation good. but when you take pictures you’re going to be very pale and washed out. i wouldn’t recommend this if you are going to take pictures.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.