BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kimberly C.
I have only tired this powered so am definitely know this product. It keeps your makeup in place. Not sure if it's sun protection there's. Applies easy. Comes of easy. Would recommend it to others for an affordable makeup setting powered.
Daniela C.
Maricopa, AZ
This powder gave me a flawless finish! The only negative I found with it was that it was hard to keep on the brush and I lost a lot of product which made me have to buy some sooner than I would have like. The results though, were amazing!
Megan S.
Kansas City, MO
I use this to set my liquid foundation in areas where I typically get oily throughout the day. This is a really great fine powder that seems to blur imperfections nicely and set my face all day. The performance of this is quite similar to my Laura Mercier setting powder, but the price tag on this is way better on my bank account.
Juliette A.
East Lansing, MI
This powder is pretty great. It doesn't last as long as some premier brands but it sets makeup reasonably well with a nice matte finish. I carry this to touch up so I don't have to worry about breaking my expensive pan in my evening bag.
Elise B.
West Milford, NJ
This is a pretty good powder. But not for setting your makeup. It’s a good finishing powder. The difference is that this has a white cast. It’s not translucent. And you will flashback in photography. However it’s so smooth, your skin will feel like velvet
Catherine T.
Plainview, NY
I like this powder for setting my makeup - especially when it's humid and hot out. It keeps makeup in place with a matte finish, but it does tend to look cakey so be sure to use a light hand. I may buy again, but I'd like to try a setting spray!
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
Bought this from Ulta to set my makeup before work and it's not that great. The powder leaves a white film on your skin and doesn't work for baking. Will not be buying again.
Courtney L.
Greensboro, NC
This is my go-to finishing powder! It's great for combo to oily skin - although I still get a few oily patches, there are dramatically less when I use this powder. I also feel like it makes my foundation look more even and my makeup does stay longer throughout the day, though still not ALL day.

I've tried applying it multiple ways and have found that using a fan brush to lightly dust over the face is best. A compact sponge is going to be WAY too heavy, and even powder brushes weren't distributing equally.

You may run into a slight whitening-effect when using this powder, especially if you have darker skin, but for my fair complexion it's not too abd.
Kayla N.
Falmouth
This sadly is the worst setting powder I have ever used. This setting powder has a very bad reflective quality to it. It was sparkly in a very bad way. I did not leave it on long enough to see if it kept my makeup on longer than normal.
Elizabeth B.
This is seriously the best makeup product I have! You can wear it with or without makeup and it soaks up all the oil on your face and creates a matte look! Simplifies pores and feels so smooth! I love it! And it's only $10 at cvs!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.