BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Shannon M.
Altadena , CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this made my makeup look I have really dry skin and it work perfectly fine it makes your skin look super silky and smooth and it kept my makeup in place the biggest con I would say is the flashback this powder gives :(
Haley S.
magalia, ca
I used this for a long time and loved the finish. It blends so well and is translucent. Unfortunately my skin does not like NYX cosmetics and I break out big time. Other my skin affecting it, I love this product. I wish I could still use it.
Crystal H.
Kankakee, IL
The powder itself is great except that it goes on kind of white and doesn't go completely translucent. It's not hard to apply but getting it out of the container is a pain. For the price it's great but the packaging is too much of a hassle.
Jillianne R.
Rancho Cucamonga
I love this finishing powder! I have a combination skin, but very oily eyelids and I use this to make sure my eyeliner doesn't rub off on my crease. It keeps my makeup looking nice and it looks great in photos. I would definitely recommend.
Allison L.
Gilbert, AZ
The powder is almost too fine, so I can’t see where it went on my face. It also has a lot of fallout. I have noticed that it keeps the grease away for longer, but I wish it was a little less fine, you definitely can’t bake with this product.
vanessa c.
boca raton
This product gives you a very velvety, matte finish, and it is colorless so you don't have to worry about matching your skin tone. It is worth the price; I find that it helps prevent creasing for a few hours. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Luz G.
I hated that it left my face white in the places where I applied it. It might be great for videos but not for photos with flash. It is super fine, it doesn’t feel grainy but you have to use just a bit, it is not the same as setting powder!
Darby P.
Inman, SC
Love love love. When using a translucent powder, I like for it to brighten my face without caking it. This product does just that! It not only leaves a smooth and beautiful finish, but it also feels so light weight!! I highly recommend you trying this out... you won't regret it!
Emigdia M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product has a lot of flashback! It’s really a waste of money. It will sit on top of your makeup and make you look like you have a veil of plastic over your foundation. I wish I could return this item and get a refund. Save your bucks!
Jennifer S.
Hamilton, OH
This product gives off awful flashback! The only pro is that it sets everything very smooth and matte, but the flashback on it, ruins everything! If you use this product, do not take any flash photos whatsoever. I will NEVER repurchase this.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.