BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

laurin t.
Ocean Springs, MS
The powder is super easy to use and definitely sets my face just the way I need it to! However, there is flashback with this powder so if you plan on using it while taking pictures with flash or if you record videos, I would just be careful!
Emigdia M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product has a lot of flashback! It’s really a waste of money. It will sit on top of your makeup and make you look like you have a veil of plastic over your foundation. I wish I could return this item and get a refund. Save your bucks!
Abi C.
Grovetown, GA
Light weight and does the job. Work for quick setting, but definitely not baking. I use it on my eye lids to keep my eyeliner from creasing and sometimes under my eyes while doing my eye shadow. Great for the price and for my everyday look.
Luz G.
I hated that it left my face white in the places where I applied it. It might be great for videos but not for photos with flash. It is super fine, it doesn’t feel grainy but you have to use just a bit, it is not the same as setting powder!
Caitlin J.
I use this as my daily setting powder for my face make up. It gives a nice finish and does not get cakey.it leaves the skin feeling soft and blurs out any imperfections. There's also a lot of product that comes in it which is a good value.
Christina D.
Has a horrible strong spell, NYX is my fav drug store product but they met me down with this product, I honestly hated it and it made my skin feel very dry and tough. NYX Studio Finishing Powder gives flash back makes you look ashy
Sheyral F.
Wahiawa, HI
As a dedicated face baker (lol) using this product has allowed me to do it perfectly. It is an affordable product that does the job. It doesn't have any flashback which makes it perfect for wearing on a night out and taking lots of pictures.
Ava G.
Oak harbor ohio
It is a good setting powder just the packaging is bad and when I open it the powder goes everywhere.but the powder itself is good and I like it I just wish that the packaging was better but that is what I have to say about the setting powder
Karina C.
Strasburg, VA
So I bought this on a whim. While it does do its job it also clumped for me and gave major flashback. So I decided to start using this as a base instead, and surprisingly it worked really well. I have combo skin and it kept the oil at bay.
Natalie L.
Tempe, AZ
I really, really wanted this powder to work for me.  I went out and bought it when I was a little tight on cash and couldn't afford my Laura Mercier at the time.  The price point is nice, don't get me wrong but that might be one of the few if not the only pro to this powder.  First off, it is soooo messy.  Because the powder is so fine, the sifter barely controls the product so it gets everywhere and it has so much kick back (that also happens to make me sneeze like crazy).  As far as how the product performs, it does a good job of controlling oils throughout the day and minimizing pores but for some reason, it wears very patchy on top of any concealer I use.  The white cast it leaves is pretty unflattering and it 100% has flashback in photos.  I would only only recommend this powder for non flash photography but that's it.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.