BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Finely milled. Translucent formula is a great setting powder. It has a natural finish and keeps makeup on fairly long. The price is good. The product is easy to apply and I would purchase again. I actually ran out of it and need to go buy again!
Cara C.
Norristown, PA
This was the very first powder I tried and I wasn't a fan. I don't think it's easy to apply and I also don't like how white my face shows up in pictures when a flash is used. Won't be purchasing this again and definitely wouldn't recommend it.
Camryn C.
Warrington
Loved this originally because of the similarity to the Laura mercier powder, but was very disappointed when I took a picture and saw there was a ton of flashback! It almost looked as if I just dumped powder on my face and left it there. Will be looking into another translucent powder.
Anna S.
Austin, TX
Not my favorite product from NYX by far. The packaging on the product is awful, either too little or too much comes out at once. The product itself smells a little, and can easily be buildt up to have a white cast on the skin. Overall, I think that it's not worth the money.
Jennifer S.
Hamilton, OH
This product gives off awful flashback! The only pro is that it sets everything very smooth and matte, but the flashback on it, ruins everything! If you use this product, do not take any flash photos whatsoever. I will NEVER repurchase this.
Blanca R.
Arvin, CA
This is one of my go to favorites. And it is so affordable and does such a dam good freakin job. If your on a budget I would definitely recommend this. I use this on a daily basis. You have to go check it out like $8 something along the lines
Darby P.
Inman, SC
Love love love. When using a translucent powder, I like for it to brighten my face without caking it. This product does just that! It not only leaves a smooth and beautiful finish, but it also feels so light weight!! I highly recommend you trying this out... you won't regret it!
Lulu T.
This is a really nice powder. But if you're a medium olive skin tone like me, it might leave you looking a little bit ghost like. So make sure you leave it on very shortly and brush off gently. Other than that it's very fine and sets nicely.
Emigdia M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product has a lot of flashback! It’s really a waste of money. It will sit on top of your makeup and make you look like you have a veil of plastic over your foundation. I wish I could return this item and get a refund. Save your bucks!
Sheyral F.
Wahiawa, HI
As a dedicated face baker (lol) using this product has allowed me to do it perfectly. It is an affordable product that does the job. It doesn't have any flashback which makes it perfect for wearing on a night out and taking lots of pictures.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.