BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

virginia a.
This powder is decent enough, but I wish the compact was larger. It seems to only last me a little while and then I need to find a replacement for it in like two weeks. It also does not necessarily keep my oil at bay for a long period of time.
Haley L.
Fairmont, WV
Great for smoothing and leaves a soft, lightweight, matte finish that is long lasting. No smell. The only con is extremely bad flashback in photos, you can even tell under certain lighting. Everything else was great but I wouldn't purchase again.
Katelyn B.
I like the face that the NYX finishing powder is translucent but when you apply it, it seems to go all over your face and is too messy. It does help combat my oily skin but it doesn't stay on very long and I tend to have to reapply it several times throughout the day.
Moira O.
Norfolk, VA
This product is absolutely amazing! I have oily skin, and this finishing powder does just the trick to keep my makeup in place all day with a natural, matte finish to ensure I do not look greasy. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Kaylan S.
Kingwood, TX
I like this finishing powder quite a bit. It smells kind of weird. It's super cake face when ever I use it though. It gets into every wrinkle or smile line and creases my makeup. Looks great though if you apply a tiny amount. I wouldn't recommend it for baking.
Amber H.
Ruffs Dale, PA
I just purchased this product and have been using it for a week now and I am so impressed!! I have somewhat oily skin (particularly my nose) and this finishing powder has helped control that so well!! It’s not pricey at all and well worth it!
XoMakeupByYeseniaa <.
This what I go to .. and bake my face . I love it . Sure it doesn't have sun protection but it's soo easy to apply in leave in my face . It Last long and it looks good in my pix . I would always buy again specially with that price . Yasss !!!
Kiri W.
Martins ferry
This stuff is amazing. It sets your makeup perfectly without cakey-ness, it prevents creasing, and gives a really nice matte finish. But like all translucent powders, it has a really bad flashback. So I would brush it off as much as possible.
abbie m.
I liked this product but if you apply too much without covering it with another, it has a little flashback. It's a matte finish. I does well keeping makeup in place all day. I would buy it again if I am not planning on taking photos at night!
Lixy R.
Los Angeles
It has fine little sparkles of glitter, which I’m fine with however I know some people prefer completely matte. Also flashback is there so when baking make sure to really get all the powder off or else b prepared for a white face in pictures.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.