BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Angelina G.
Only ones I’ve used. Goes on easy gives you the finishing look every girl wants. I will say if you pack to much on and you take a photo with your friends with flash you will be glowing white. Only downfall I’ve noticed of this powder but worth it otherwise !
Erica C.
Inexpensive, reliable, and amazing for baking concealer under your eyes. This powder sets makeup beautifully and pairs well with the Nyx setting spray to really lock in all the makeup you’ve done for the day or for whatever event you’re going to.
Reagan H.
Shelley
If I could give this no stars I would. It’s the worst powder I’ve ever purchased. Luckily I was able to return it. That flashback is absolutely awful. I wasn’t wearing any foundation and put some on my face, took a picture, and it looked like I had just dumped my head in a bag of flower.
Victoria P.
This finishing powder is alright for setting; however, there WILL be a white cast when taking photos. So definitely be weary of that, I think it is good for combination skin as that is what I have. Not too pricey either, would recommend for some!
Katie H.
This setting powder is great. I only have to dust on an super light layer to set even the heaviest of foundations. One small container lasts forever! It helps keep all my makeup from creasing and keeps it staying put without any kind of caking!
Tylisha H.
I love all NYX products, they have great stuff at an affordable price. This finishing powder is great but I feel like there is product still left visible on my face.
Cara C.
Norristown, PA
This was the very first powder I tried and I wasn't a fan. I don't think it's easy to apply and I also don't like how white my face shows up in pictures when a flash is used. Won't be purchasing this again and definitely wouldn't recommend it.
Moira O.
Norfolk, VA
This product is absolutely amazing! I have oily skin, and this finishing powder does just the trick to keep my makeup in place all day with a natural, matte finish to ensure I do not look greasy. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Lixy R.
Los Angeles
It has fine little sparkles of glitter, which I’m fine with however I know some people prefer completely matte. Also flashback is there so when baking make sure to really get all the powder off or else b prepared for a white face in pictures.
Haley L.
Fairmont, WV
Great for smoothing and leaves a soft, lightweight, matte finish that is long lasting. No smell. The only con is extremely bad flashback in photos, you can even tell under certain lighting. Everything else was great but I wouldn't purchase again.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.