BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Taylir L.
Amazing powder. I love the Matte look it provides. If I am ever feeling greasy i can apply this and know that I am going to be good the rest of the day. The price point is good and you can purchase from any store that sells this brand of makeup.
Reagan H.
Shelley
If I could give this no stars I would. It’s the worst powder I’ve ever purchased. Luckily I was able to return it. That flashback is absolutely awful. I wasn’t wearing any foundation and put some on my face, took a picture, and it looked like I had just dumped my head in a bag of flower.
Nicole D.
Forest Park
This is my go to for glam finishing, keeps everything matte and gives it all a flawless finish. I like the pressed a little better than the loose because I feel like you get more use out of the product, but it works fantastic for a decent price.
Lisa W.
Stoneham, MA
Love this product! Works great to help make my liquid foundation look more matte. Will purchase again in the fall when I need more coverage after my summer glow fades
Larkin B.
Knoxville, TN
There is little to no product in the container itself, the powder can become cakey and uneven, and it continues to highlight the blemish marks I have around my face. The pressed version is much better, and the product has an unpleasant, strong scent to it. Would NOT recommend.
Jaymie B.
Tampa, FL
I was looking for an affordable setting powder before I took the plunge and purchased a higher ticketed item. I am so glad I did. I have repurchased twice already. This product is easy to apply and perfect for "baking." I would recommend this product to anyone. Great value for the price!
Shannon J.
Long Beach, NY
The best Laura Mercier dupe I have ever used! It was getting too out of hand for me to buy a $40 vat of powder all the time, so I saw this and it's reviews and thought I'd give it a shot. Glad I did, I'll never use another setting powder again!
Erica C.
East Hampton
Inexpensive, reliable, and amazing for baking concealer under your eyes. This powder sets makeup beautifully and pairs well with the Nyx setting spray to really lock in all the makeup you’ve done for the day or for whatever event you’re going to.
Carina M.
Durham, NC
This is definitely a staple in my beauty routine. I've tried both this and the coveted Laura Mercier setting powders, and they're very similar despite the huge difference in price. If you're looking to save money and achieve a similar effect, I highly recommend this NYX setting powder.
Tylisha H.
I love all NYX products, they have great stuff at an affordable price. This finishing powder is great but I feel like there is product still left visible on my face.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.