BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Winnie C.
if you're looking for a quality setting powder that is inexpensive, then this is the product for you! The powder is very fine, so it fills in any space making your face and makeup look smooth and flawless. It also keeps your makeup in place all day.
Rachelle P.
This powder is very good for finishing off the face. I'm scared that it will flash back so I use it sparingly. But for the price you can't beat this quality. It works well with my combination dry skin. I would recommend this to everyone on a budget.
Brittany B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Not crazy about this setting powder. The only thing I don't like is that it leaves a crazy white cast on my face if someone takes a picture of me with flash. Not sure why this happens
Mahiyat M.
Kind of disappointed with this product since I did a lot of research before buying. I read lots of raving reviews but after using it a couple times, I feel very meh about it. Maybe because my last setting powder was the Laura Mercier one and I've had that taste of perfection haha but I used this yesterday and my cousin was snapping me with flash on. She said my under eyes looked ridiculous and upon taking a look at the video, I was horrified to find that to be true. The flashback with this product is unreal. I also found it slightly hard to blend since I didn't apply much, but whatever I did apply, I blended out with my beauty blender dupe but a while later, I still saw white streaks which I had to blend out again! Maybe that was on me and I didn't blend it out well enough the first time but I will say the product did leave my skin with a soft finish comparable to the Laura Mercier powder, which is why I'm giving it 3 stars. I will try it out some more but overall dissatisfied with this considering it's flashback and how long I researched it. I wish I bought the Coty powder or really, anything else. I've never tried a bad nyx product but this is the first (and hopefully last).
Pooja P.
Elkins Park, PA
I love it! I use it to make my lipstick matte and I also use it to set me concealer! First of all let me tell you this makes my lipstick last through countless meals. It works magic. And it also helps prevent creases from forming under my eyes.
Nicole B.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Was looking for an alternative for more expressive powder. He powder is great. Works well on my combination skin type. Has a very matte finish, which helps with my oil. I love this and the price. This powder does have a slight white cast to it.
Joanna S.
Maple Shade
My FAVORITE finishing powder. Use it everyday. Great value at the price. Lasts a while, usually don’t have to reapply through the day. Love that it’s translucent. The only thing I don’t like is that it’s a bit messy and isn’t the best packaging.
Sequoia W.
West Lafayette, IN
Really finely millled and left my skin feeling really soft. My concealer did not crease with this on and it did not cling to any of my dry spots. The only issue is that it definitely has flashback that becomes more noticeable the more you apply.
Tyler G.
i am not huge on makeup but one thing i do know is that i love this powder. i use it to set the only liquid i use on my face, concealer. it does tend to crease a bit but that isnt a big deal for me cause like a said im not big into makeup. so yeah.
Alyssa D.
Ellicott City, MD
This product is great. It's an amazing drugstore option for a translucent setting powder. I didn't give it 5 stars because for me personally, it settled a bit into my fine lines and didn't have the most "flawless" coverage. Still love it, though!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.