BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kiley C.
To be fair, I purchase this when I was relatively new to make up. So from that expereince, it did the job, but I didn't love it. It has a lot of flashback in pictures, where your skin appears whiter where it's applied. I picked mine up from target.
Shelley R.
Kirby, TX
This is amazing and I absolutely love that it smells like butter cookies! The only issue is that you can’t put too much or you’ll make yourself very white and splotchy lol. I love it when I don’t accidentally put too much! I’m smooth and airbrushed!
Dayssi P.
Brownsville, TX
I find this product perfect for when you're on a budget. It does the job. I use it for for a movie night or when I'm going for a natural look. It doesn't last all day or at least not for me because I have very oily skin. Overall, I still like it but definitely use a primer and setting spray.
Winnie C.
if you're looking for a quality setting powder that is inexpensive, then this is the product for you! The powder is very fine, so it fills in any space making your face and makeup look smooth and flawless. It also keeps your makeup in place all day.
Brittany B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Not crazy about this setting powder. The only thing I don't like is that it leaves a crazy white cast on my face if someone takes a picture of me with flash. Not sure why this happens
Cristina G.
Stafford , VA
Good for a matte look , not so much for baking it will leave a white finish look in pictures and just doesn't look good 👻😩😁😕 No buenoo 👎🏼 If you a selfie girl, this won't be a good, product for you!
Margarita H.
Woodbridge, VA
It’s easy to apply with any brush. It gives me a perfect matte finish and can be used for any skin tone. Sometimes I use it on my whole face, especially during those oily days^^ I would recommend it! The only con was that I have problems opening it!
Rachelle P.
This powder is very good for finishing off the face. I'm scared that it will flash back so I use it sparingly. But for the price you can't beat this quality. It works well with my combination dry skin. I would recommend this to everyone on a budget.
Mahiyat M.
Kind of disappointed with this product since I did a lot of research before buying. I read lots of raving reviews but after using it a couple times, I feel very meh about it. Maybe because my last setting powder was the Laura Mercier one and I've had that taste of perfection haha but I used this yesterday and my cousin was snapping me with flash on. She said my under eyes looked ridiculous and upon taking a look at the video, I was horrified to find that to be true. The flashback with this product is unreal. I also found it slightly hard to blend since I didn't apply much, but whatever I did apply, I blended out with my beauty blender dupe but a while later, I still saw white streaks which I had to blend out again! Maybe that was on me and I didn't blend it out well enough the first time but I will say the product did leave my skin with a soft finish comparable to the Laura Mercier powder, which is why I'm giving it 3 stars. I will try it out some more but overall dissatisfied with this considering it's flashback and how long I researched it. I wish I bought the Coty powder or really, anything else. I've never tried a bad nyx product but this is the first (and hopefully last).
Joanna S.
Maple Shade
My FAVORITE finishing powder. Use it everyday. Great value at the price. Lasts a while, usually don’t have to reapply through the day. Love that it’s translucent. The only thing I don’t like is that it’s a bit messy and isn’t the best packaging.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.