BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Dayssi P.
Brownsville, TX
I find this product perfect for when you're on a budget. It does the job. I use it for for a movie night or when I'm going for a natural look. It doesn't last all day or at least not for me because I have very oily skin. Overall, I still like it but definitely use a primer and setting spray.
Kiley C.
To be fair, I purchase this when I was relatively new to make up. So from that expereince, it did the job, but I didn't love it. It has a lot of flashback in pictures, where your skin appears whiter where it's applied. I picked mine up from target.
Jamie B.
Lake Ariel, PA
Love this! Works just as described and really can't beat the price. I often apply this on top of anywhere I put concealer with a damp beauty blended it is really effective with stopping product from settling into fine line and you cannot beat the price!
Lexy L.
Tucson, AZ
Oh. My. God. I got this because I was looking for a good and affordable setting powder. NYX has /never/ disappointed me... before this anyways. This powder was honestly worse than using baby powder to set my face. Patchy, glittery and just useless.
Delaney M.
I really dislike this powder. The texture isn’t smooth and it reminded me of baking soda. Plus it gives major flashback. Lastly, when I putting it on it gave my face a weird fuzzy texture. I bought this as an impulse buy, and I highly regret this.
Kathielee P.
Caguas, PR
Great product. Great coverage. Is one of my favorite powders. Pros: has a great coverage and doesn't get patchy. Really easy to apply at your face. It does keep your makeup in place and you really don't feel it. I'll totally buy it again. I love it.
Ariel J.
I️ love this product. I️ use I‎t as a finished powder rather than a loose setting powder. I‎t is so finely milled and reminds me of the make up forever HD powder. I‎t makes my skin so soft and provides a flawless finish. I️ would highly recommend!
Catherine H.
Phoenix, AZ
To me, setting powder is powder. If it stays on, soaks up oils and just does it's job it's a winner. This setting powder does all that and it's easy on the budget. Not ground breaking, but definitely something you need to have in your make up bag.
Margarita H.
Woodbridge, VA
It’s easy to apply with any brush. It gives me a perfect matte finish and can be used for any skin tone. Sometimes I use it on my whole face, especially during those oily days^^ I would recommend it! The only con was that I have problems opening it!
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
This was the first setting powder I ever bought. It set my under eye very well, and made the rest of my makeup matte. It didn't grab on my dry spots, but there is a bit of flash back. It is very affordable, and does the job, so I would purchase again.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.