BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jen {.
Pittsburgh, PA
While I absolutely love the feeling of the powder and how lightweight it is, it doesn’t do much of anything for my skin or for setting. I would was hoping this would be a dupe for the very expensive $40 powder but it was not.
Angejolie B.
Currently have this in my kit. AND WOW does it minimize pores and finish everything so nicely. Great for further blending contour as well. But use BEFORE highlighter as it can cover it up rather well. Even though translucent.
Katie C.
Vista, CA
The NYX Studio Finishing Powder does very well for the price! I found it easy to apply to my combination skin. I found mine at Target and it lasted a few months. I did notice a bit of flashback but it wasn’t that noticeable.
Ashly C.
Walnut
I love this product because it matches my skin perfectly!!! One problem I have is it doesn’t keep my face matte all day but I think it does a decent job (I have oily skin). I would definitely recommend this to others though!
Annie R.
This power smells awful! It does set well but the flashback is awful. I understand that it's an HD powder but I shouldn't have wicked flashback from THE SUN. (Yes I baked, yes I made sure I got off all the excess... I looked like I got pelted with baby powder when the sun hit my face just right). I am using it currently to help set my liquid lipstick and help it last so at least it's not a total loss but this one was really disappointing.
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
This product works pretty well. It smells really odd tho is my only complaint. It sharpens up my contour and minimize my pores. It keeps everything in place and I’d most definitely buy it again. But that smell is really odd.
Riley S.
I love this setting powder! It works really well, even with my oily/combination skin! This powder never made my face look white or cake-y and it kept my face looking matte all day long! NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Jordan L.
Sioux Falls
Out of all the finishing powders I have tried. I am not very impressed by this one by NYX. It doesn't hold my makeup as well as other finishing powders do. I have noticed that you can see the white powder over my makeup. It also has a weird smell that I am not a fan of. Make sure you blend in this powder if you decided to use it because it will show up in photos.

I love other NYX items, but this one I am not a fan of at all.
Deja K.
Miami
This translucent powder is amazing! I don’t get flashback or look ashy when I apply! If I’m going for “glow” look that day I apply this product to my t zone and chin. I always pick this up whenever I can so I don’t run out!
Kelli H.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE this product. It helps smooth out under my eyes after I put on concealer and it helps oil blot when I need it. What I love most about this is that there is a filter to help get the product out so it doesn’t fly everywhere. Everyone should get this product!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.