BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Alexandra L.
Stanton, CA
although most HD powders can be tricky to work with when it comes to photography and lighting, this one completely shocked me! initially used this on accident beneath the eyes with a damp sponge to do a light bake but I took a step back and the under eyes were almost holographic . this powder gave the most unusual finish and had to remove all makeup that was applied
Elizabeth C.
East Haven, CT
I did not like this product at all I have bought it twice and it left an over cast on my face I’m not sure what it is but something about it just doesn’t mix it is not worth the money and I would say go for something like be nye before h waste your money on this
Caroline K.
I enjoy this product and it does set your makeup, but it does provide flashback to some extent. Not crazy white, but pale enough that it may be able to be noticed in pictures. However, it does keep you makeup on. NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Gi G.
Wayne, NJ
Yesses. I loved this product so much! It was so comparable to high end brands and worked very well for baking under the eye. It is so reasonably price and you get a ton of product in the container. I would absolutely recommend picking one of these up.
Kiara R.
winston salem NC
I love this powder when doing a full face. It doesn't have flashback and provides plenty of coverage. This leaves a matte finish. This is something that's easy to apply after foundation and concealer. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
I have mixed feelings about this product. It misbehaves with some of the other products I use but then works fine with some others. It does show up a little white on my skin though which I'm not a fan of. It has both enhanced and destroyed my makeup.
Maria A.
Conroe
It's super light, and you have to be careful because it's messy. Since there's no thickness to this product it goes everywhere. But the finish look is good. Keeps the makeup in place and it feels a little chalky but for the price it's not that bad.
Shikinya C.
I love this! It’s one of my favorite ways to set my face before I apply my foundation. It keeps me matte and it’s a great brand with a great price. There’s not much I can say bad about it because as long as it does what it should I have no complaints.
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
I wanted to like this. I tried it at least 5 different times and didn't like it on my dry skin. It looks really patchy and it does flash back on photos. I didn't like the smell of it either. But that's just me. I'm sure it may work well for others.
Lori G.
N Tazewell, VA
This setting better definitely sets your face and keeps your makeup in place all day long, but it does give a bad flashback when taking pictures and makes you look like a ghost! Not a big fan of the scent either, but nonetheless is a great product.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.