BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Mallory G.
I like this setting powder but it can have some major flash back if yo apply too much. The powder is finely milled so I tends to go up your nose. It makes you have a nice finish to your foundation. But I’d rather use something that won’t make me sneeze.
Chez R.
This powder was nice at first but as time went on i notice it started to get clumpy. Even though there was still product in the jar i had to throw it away because it was all clumped together at the bottom & completely unusable. Also, beware of flashback.
Lauren S.
LOVE THIS! I love that it sets my concealer all day and it doesn't cake. I also love that I only have to spend $8 as opposed to $30 for high end setting powder. I'd definitely recommend to everyone on a budget or that just wants a great setting powder!
Katee M.
Use to "bake" my under eye if I'm going out for awhile. Helps so you don't crease. Leave a more matte finish than anything else. Great product and I would recommend this! I always get mine at Ulta!
Yasmin M.
Phoenix , AZ
This finishing powder set my makeup well and lasted throughout most of the day but it also lightened the color of my foundation and looked pretty bad in pictures with flash . Even in direct sunlight you can see the white cast it leaves on your makeup
linsey t.
Moreno Valley , CA
Tried this out because of the price and it had good reviews. For one it has horrible flash back and second it's very drying on your skin so you can see the residue after you brush it off. This is not good to bake with at all. Also it's extremely gritty.
Riley G.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is pretty good for the money. It’s a cheap powder so I really don’t expect that much, it’s pretty grainy and has flashback. Definitely not my preferred powder but it’s good when you have a powder emergency and need some cheap stuff ASAP.
Carlos M.
Maryland
Its super affordable but the price also reflects in the quality, it settles in my fine lines and leaves a drying finish, i don't recommend it for dry skin but I definitely recommend it for oily skin types because it keeps the oils at bay. I always use this when I'm out of my other powders Bc it's affordable and not bad.
Ashley M.
Bloomington, IN
When I first tried it I liked it, but after using Laura mercier and kvd I really don't like it. It's too cakey and unrefined and appears white. Terrible flashback. BUT I love using it in place of dry shampoo when I run out. It actually makes my hair softer lol. But it's not a good setting powder
Alexandra L.
Stanton, CA
although most HD powders can be tricky to work with when it comes to photography and lighting, this one completely shocked me! initially used this on accident beneath the eyes with a damp sponge to do a light bake but I took a step back and the under eyes were almost holographic . this powder gave the most unusual finish and had to remove all makeup that was applied
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.