BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
I love this because of the price and how well it works. You cant beat how cheap it is! I will never buy a finishing powder that costs more than $15 ever again. I have really oily skin, so I need finishing powders for throughout the day. This one does the trick!
Chez R.
This powder was nice at first but as time went on i notice it started to get clumpy. Even though there was still product in the jar i had to throw it away because it was all clumped together at the bottom & completely unusable. Also, beware of flashback.
Katie V.
Belmont, NC
This is a great drugstore alternative to more expensive finishing powders. I recommend this in all finishes, pressed and loose. I would say it also works better than many high end powders. It also lasts a long time so you get a lot of bang for your buck.
Lauren S.
LOVE THIS! I love that it sets my concealer all day and it doesn't cake. I also love that I only have to spend $8 as opposed to $30 for high end setting powder. I'd definitely recommend to everyone on a budget or that just wants a great setting powder!
Isabella R.
Visalia, CA
I just Started using this last week and so far its amazing! It helps keep my makeup in place so I don't need to do touch ups! I also use this to bake my face and it makes my contour/bronzer come out sharper and it makes my makeup stay together all day!
Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
I like this finishing powder because it goes on clear and makes my foundation smoother. It goes on great and helps my makeup to stay on longer. I think that this powder is a great value and is worth buying. I would recommend this product to others!
Mallory G.
I like this setting powder but it can have some major flash back if yo apply too much. The powder is finely milled so I tends to go up your nose. It makes you have a nice finish to your foundation. But I’d rather use something that won’t make me sneeze.
Samantha J.
Sun Prairie
A great setting powder for first timers. Goes on translucent and is very light in your face. Pairing this with a setting spray and you shouldn’t have to worry about your make up running throughout the day. Very affordable and product lasts a long time.
Morgan M.
Warren
this power makes me look airbrushed. this product isn’t good for flash photography though!!!!! it’s very easy to brush on to achieve that flawless airbrush finish. the only negative is the smell is terrible. but, if you aren’t taking selfies with flash and can get passed the smell you’ll love this.
Noel Rae B.
Gretna, LA
It definitely sets your makeup and keeps you matte. But no matte in a glowy healthy way, matte in a dried up way. I use it when I'm out of my others powders or in emergencies but definitely not a go to. And the flashback is probably the worst I've seen.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.