BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Samantha J.
Winter Park, FL
I love this powder. It may not sink in as much or blend as much as some other powders, but I do feel that this powder stays the longest on my face even with my super oily skin. The effect is a matte face, even in Florida summers, and I'm sticking with it.
Samone E.
I am not too fond of this translucent powder. People with darker skin tones should be careful with this product. Sometimes applying to much can cause flashback in pictures and things like that. Not the best but I'm sure fair tones could get away with it.
Allee A.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
I would not re purchase this. I ended up taking it back because it was separation my under eye concealer, maybe I just didn't use it "properly" but I would not re buy.

However giving it 2 stars because for the price this could work for someone else!
Nicole K.
San Jose, CA
Wow. The associate said that this is just like the make up forever finishing powder and BOY was she wrong LOL. This is nothing like it. The texture is very chalky. It’s a hard feeling and not as easy to blend. I am not a fan and would not purchase again.
Maura Y.
This definitely works, and yes if you leave it on your face without using a brush to wipe away excess you're going to have flashback, but thats an easy fix. The most annoying thing about this is that it gets EVERYWHERE and theres no stopping it at all.
Mallory G.
I like this setting powder but it can have some major flash back if yo apply too much. The powder is finely milled so I tends to go up your nose. It makes you have a nice finish to your foundation. But I’d rather use something that won’t make me sneeze.
Paige J.
Crestwood, Illinois
I wish that I could give no stars or negative stars on this. The flash back is terrible. Asking with that, when I use it on top of my expensive Tarte concealer it turns it a deep yellow color even though it's translucent. I feel robbed of 10 dollars for even buying this product it is that bad.
Morgan M.
Warren
this power makes me look airbrushed. this product isn’t good for flash photography though!!!!! it’s very easy to brush on to achieve that flawless airbrush finish. the only negative is the smell is terrible. but, if you aren’t taking selfies with flash and can get passed the smell you’ll love this.
Leslie S.
Flower Mound, TX
I hated this!! It literally had way too much flashback. It’s very matte and felt like it dried my skin up. People say you’re supposed to bake with this but I don’t see how with the flashback. Even though I feel like I wiped all of it off I took a test picture and too much stayed on. So embarrassing.
Aubrey B.
Appling, GA
This product is okay. It definitely is white, which if not blended properly is going to give you a weird finish to your face, especially with flash photography. I hate the way it smells. It has a very classic, older makeup smell. It smells like what i remember my grandmas makeup smelling like.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.