BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Alicia H.
The powder is pretty average price for a drugstore powder but it's not my favorite. The product is scented and I don't like to use fragranced products on the face. As a powder it does it's job sat setting foundation but it's very finely milled and therefore gets everywhere and it's not good for baking (flashback is horrible).
Renée C.
Hays, KS
Absolutely love this for underneath my eyes! I feel that there are no cons. I do prefer it in the pressed powder. I definitely would suggest this for anyone who has fair tonight in tones. My make up stays in place all day. Not to mention this is highly affordable.
Hailey B.
I'm white, but this is too white for me! I thought this would be sheer, but it leaves a tiny white case to my skin, and I am as white as there is so this is a no go for me. I would not but again. I just feel like my skin tones and undertones do not work well with it.
Elena H.
Redondo Beach, CA
This product is very nice for setting under eye makeup and it does keep your makeup in place all day. It is very good for oily skin and combination skin. One of the cons is in pictures there is a white flashback but without the flash photography the product is great otherwise for an everyday makeup look
Hannah Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this powder. It's the only powder I put on my face after applying my foundation, concealed and contour. It "sets" my foundation just like I need it to. I have dry skin, and it doesn't make my foundation cake up. I'd say it's good for all skin types! Works really well for the price!
Marissa T.
olympia, WA
This is such a great product to use to clean up fallen shadow, wonky contour lines or oily patches you may have on your skin! A little definitely goes a long way so you will have this product for a very long time!
Paige J.
Crestwood, Illinois
I wish that I could give no stars or negative stars on this. The flash back is terrible. Asking with that, when I use it on top of my expensive Tarte concealer it turns it a deep yellow color even though it's translucent. I feel robbed of 10 dollars for even buying this product it is that bad.
Kulpreet K.
Edison, NJ
I love love this product. It works like magic for setting the under eye concealer and for dusting a lil bit on the T-zone. It keeps my make up in place all day and works great for my oily combination skin. I have been using this powder for quite sometime and will definitely be buying it again.
Allee A.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
I would not re purchase this. I ended up taking it back because it was separation my under eye concealer, maybe I just didn't use it "properly" but I would not re buy.

However giving it 2 stars because for the price this could work for someone else!
Morgan H.
Morgantown, WV
I was in need of a setting powder and I wasn't trying to spend a bunch of money. This one def did the trick. I used the translucent and it gave me a nice finish. However didn't help w my oil throughout the day as others do. I am glad I tried it though.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.