BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Alexis O.
It does what it needs to do especially for the price. I'm just not a fan of loose powder just because how messy it can get. And I also don't do the baking method which I find is wasteful. But hey good price.
Hannah Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this powder. It's the only powder I put on my face after applying my foundation, concealed and contour. It "sets" my foundation just like I need it to. I have dry skin, and it doesn't make my foundation cake up. I'd say it's good for all skin types! Works really well for the price!
Natalie N.
perryville
It does soften the face and keeps under eye make up from creasing but it leaves are for flashback and even in the daytime if you put too much you can see white powder picking through. For the price it's pretty good as long as you don't use flash photography
Kendall R.
Chesapeake
I was not a big fan of this powder. I got the HD because I heard that it won’t flash back in pictures. Though that does seem to be true, to me it went on my skin darker than the powder. It didn’t seem to blend all the way in and was very visible on the skin
Rikka C.
Delbarton, WV
I love NYX but I did not like this product only because of the flashback I got from after applying this. It looked awful. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I will not be buying this.
Asia B.
Farmville, NC
For $13 at Target this lived up to its name. I love it especially if you have oily skin like me it does wonders. It has more fallout than that of Laura Mercier’s powder but it’s works nicely as well. This is my back up and I highly recommend this product.
Carla L.
Definitely sets very well. Some flashback which I just use less powder to avoid that. Matte finish. Easy to apply. I use under my eyes to set my concealer and occasionally my whole face. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Marissa T.
olympia, WA
This is such a great product to use to clean up fallen shadow, wonky contour lines or oily patches you may have on your skin! A little definitely goes a long way so you will have this product for a very long time!
Renée C.
Hays, KS
Absolutely love this for underneath my eyes! I feel that there are no cons. I do prefer it in the pressed powder. I definitely would suggest this for anyone who has fair tonight in tones. My make up stays in place all day. Not to mention this is highly affordable.
Diana F.
27332
It is not good to set your face I would actually not recommend it it leaves it white and doesn't keep your makeup in place at all it's an easy application it does not leave a good finish at all it creases I would not recommend to others it leaves flashback
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.