BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

McAllister S.
Dothan, AL
This setting powder was honestly not the best that I have ever used. It has such a weird texture and leaves the skin overly powdery. It also has quite a bit of flashback, so if you are expecting cameras I would not recommend applying a lot of product at all.
Courtney Leigh D.
mansfield, TX
I love this product. I love that it is totally clear and gives me a finished look without making my face look cakey or dry! The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is that I feel like I go through this product SO quickly. It doesn't seem to last at all.
Hailey B.
I'm white, but this is too white for me! I thought this would be sheer, but it leaves a tiny white case to my skin, and I am as white as there is so this is a no go for me. I would not but again. I just feel like my skin tones and undertones do not work well with it.
Kendall R.
Chesapeake
I was not a big fan of this powder. I got the HD because I heard that it won’t flash back in pictures. Though that does seem to be true, to me it went on my skin darker than the powder. It didn’t seem to blend all the way in and was very visible on the skin
Liz D.
On the higher end of price range for a drug store powder. VERY fine powder that kicks up when you go to apply it, you end up breathing it in. Smells like powdered sugar, and pretty much feels like you're putting just that on your face. Would not recommend.
Natalie N.
perryville
It does soften the face and keeps under eye make up from creasing but it leaves are for flashback and even in the daytime if you put too much you can see white powder picking through. For the price it's pretty good as long as you don't use flash photography
Marissa T.
olympia, WA
This is such a great product to use to clean up fallen shadow, wonky contour lines or oily patches you may have on your skin! A little definitely goes a long way so you will have this product for a very long time!
Abbie C.
Lake City, FL
Leaves an awesome matte finish, which is great for my oily skin! The only thing is when you take selfies you might have a little bit of a flash back, but it will keep your makeup in place, would totally recommend because the price is great!
Alicia H.
The powder is pretty average price for a drugstore powder but it's not my favorite. The product is scented and I don't like to use fragranced products on the face. As a powder it does it's job sat setting foundation but it's very finely milled and therefore gets everywhere and it's not good for baking (flashback is horrible).
Carla L.
Definitely sets very well. Some flashback which I just use less powder to avoid that. Matte finish. Easy to apply. I use under my eyes to set my concealer and occasionally my whole face. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.